Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The New Skana Mod Also Work With The Skana Prime?

NightStrafe

... Because if so Skana Prime would be the best weapon in the game (Skana mod + Crimson Dervish). Not sure if I would like that or not seeing as it is impossible to get the Skana Prime now, but I kind of feel like it would be fair to those who spent crazy amounts of money for the Master / Grandmaster status.

(Skana mod I believe gives +100% damage, crimson dervish basically gives another 100% damage putting the weapon at +200% damage making it far better than the Dakra and Nikana)

Edited by Magnam_Dei

Very highly likely it would. They are basicly the same weapon, but with boosted stats.

The only reason I'm inclined to disagree is because there's a mod specifically for the Burston Prime. The fact that that mod exists and is not just for "Burston" seems to suggest that it is very specific.

... Because if so Skana Prime would be the best weapon in the game (Skana mod + Crimson Dervish) 

Jaw sword also have a 100% damage syndicate mod if I remember correctly and it does a bit more damage then the skana prime, so is Jaw Sword the best sword in the game now?

You guys forget that Skana Prime is not available anymore. They wouldn't release a "+% damage for Skana Prime ONLY", it would be stupid. So maybe this mod does work with the Prime too. That is if the devs thought it through.

Burston Prime mod is a bad example because both version are available to everyone. So making a "Burston Prime only" mod works, since anyone can get one.