Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Lockers With Master Thief Mod (A Grineer Engineering Failure)

matrixEXO

A previously-locked-but-now-unlocked locker from La Grineers are kinda awkward as in that they retain most of their locked design with only a notable exception for non-colorblind people to catch on. Here's the picture.

1K9Xlin.jpg

EDIT: I just want to get this out here. It only happens to Grineeer's lockers... Go figure.

EDIT 2: Also, I was host playing Solo.

Edited by matrixEXO

Pretty sure you can open those lockers without Master Thief...

Unreliable doggie is unreliable. I prefer reliability over value. Only when they fix the pathing will I bring doggie back into the fray.

Edited by matrixEXO

Well, a little. It does toss you a gas and X prompt visual and a unlock sound. As the color blind person with master thief will will be running in front of every locker type.

Every so often, I never see any gas. I do consistently hear to unlocking sound and see the prompt visual though. Might just be me not noticing it.

I would put this in bugs as well if its only grineer lockers. As its more than likely a coding problem as the art assets are there, and do switch for other lockers.

I agree... I do not... I can't say. I just hope that they will consider this as a bug as well. Also, all I know is I made a bad joke while masking it in a serious thread and should be ashamed of myself.

PS: In case anyone don't know, Grineeer is Scott's forum name.

Edited by matrixEXO

I find Master Thief animations totally inconsistent as client, but fine as host.  Open lockers get the animation at times and locked lockers unlock without any fanfare, or color change for that matter.  This has been happening for as far back as I can remember and on all tile sets.

Edited by AGZaretzka

I find Master Thief animations totally inconsistent as client, but fine as host.  Open lockers get the animation at times and locked lockers unlock without any fanfare, or color change for that matter.  This has been happening for as far back as I can remember and on all tile sets.

I agree on the inconsistency part. The reason why would mainly be because of the lag though. I've played with low lag and had no issues whatsoever.

Definitely not lag in my experience.  I oft play with just one local friend; both of us have decent computers and use the same ISP (Charter Cable @ ~60Mbps down - ~5Mbps up).  And we've tested some time ago, swapping who's hosting & who's using Master Thief.  Always inconsistent for the client, not the host.

Definitely not lag in my experience.  I oft play with just one local friend; both of us have decent computers and use the same ISP (Charter Cable @ ~60Mbps down - ~5Mbps up).  And we've tested some time ago, swapping who's hosting & who's using Master Thief.  Always inconsistent for the client, not the host.

I see. I personally hate it when networking does wonky things. CoD is famous for that.