Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Decorating

Bongever

What do you guys think about Liset Decorating? While I love that we now have the option to customize our little personal hubs. I dont think a lot of effort was put into these bobble heads.

If you look at them closely, you see them doing a breathing animation, like their life-size counterparts. :/

Y3pcP51.jpg

Well i love them, they solved the missing old pary screen for me (4 players around map)

I wanted to put 19 grineer + vor around the incubator but you cant put them that close, so i stayed with the council plan :D

Warframe0100.jpg

Warframe0108.jpg

Edited by Ungorisz

No offense but there is no customization to the Liset. Yeah we got the ability to put little dolls around it. Oh joy. But where is the real customization that we were promised. You know what I mean it has even been said more than once in DEV streams that we would be able to change the colors and expand the orbiter. But no we get dolls instead. Come on, DE Steve even varified we'd get to do it in a twitter I sent him. An yet nothing.

No offense but there is no customization to the Liset. Yeah we got the ability to put little dolls around it. Oh joy. But where is the real customization that we were promised. You know what I mean it has even been said more than once in DEV streams that we would be able to change the colors and expand the orbiter. But no we get dolls instead. Come on, DE Steve even varified we'd get to do it in a twitter I sent him. An yet nothing.

I'd assume things like that require slightly more work to implement than bobbleheads.

I'd assume things like that require slightly more work to implement than bobbleheads.

I would expect it to. But i was one of the first things that we were promised we would be able to do once they figure out how to impliment Liset customization. So I would have thought that when it came out that we could do customizations. that would be the first one we would get.

I would expect it to. But i was one of the first things that we were promised we would be able to do once they figure out how to impliment Liset customization. So I would have thought that when it came out that we could do customizations. that would be the first one we would get.

At least its a step in a somewhat right direction. The "Decorate Liset" option can be added on in future updates. Im just hoping not ALL cosmetics would cost plat. Some achievement decorations in my Liset would be nice. Like a trophy I can put in my Liset because I was able to reach like 40 minutes into a Survival or something.