Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higher Tier Syndicate Sigils Should Come With Reputation Boost

Brimir

This seriously needs to happen.  The frequent post made by people suggesting this shows that by not initially including this feature they seemed to have missed out on an intuitive ranking feature.  It makes sense from the perspective of game mechanics and also form the perspective of lore.  Not to mention the current system does not motivate (it arguably punishes you) to acquire all the sigils in the syndicate, lest you miss out on your earliest opportunity to have access to the augment mods.

This seriously needs to happen.  The frequent post made by people suggesting this shows that by not initially including this feature they seemed to have missed out on an intuitive ranking feature.  It makes sense from the perspective of game mechanics and also form the perspective of lore.  Not to mention the current system does not motivate (it arguably punishes you) to acquire all the sigils in the syndicate, lest you miss out on your earliest opportunity to have access to the augment mods.

The bolded part in particular really, reaaaally grinds my gears.

Speaking of which, they got rid of the ability to increase syndicate rep gain through unequipping weapons, so they should also get rid of increased syndicate rep gain through affinity booster bonus.

....and then to later add in Syndicate Rep boosters. Boom. 

Seriously at first I thought it would so awesome to show off my sigil as it evolved but now im just going to wait for the most expensive one then pick up other ones as I feel like it -_- also grinding those mods I dont mind that they cost so much but it would be interesting if you could maybe reduce the cost then add a cost associated to using the warframe/weapon with that sigil on so that it linked them better i guess it might add some depth and make more sense of them having special warframe/weapon enhancements

After taking the conclave route away from us, this really needs to happen. Give us SOMETHING to help make it more rewarding for giving up thousands of reputation & a freaking Catalyst for the honor of 're capturing 22,000 more reputation.

At this new rate, I'll stick to just stockpiling specters. 

To be honest I don't mind either way. These sigils are totally cool, but would be nice. I really do want the final sigil in Red veil that would look perfect on most of my warframes.

edit: I have already collected Blades, Culling, and threat from Red Veil, and two of the Steel Meridan sigils as well. These are all quite cool to collect.

Edited by Arlayn

yeah, SIGNIFICANTLY more rep. seriously, 3 days for me to get to the FIRST rank and that's with boring, un-fun grinding. 

Huh ? I keep doing Cer.....

Ah never mind, if I spill the beans, DE will nerf it.

I am getting 450 to 500 Rep per 4 waves for a T4 key.

Doable in just 1 day if you really wanted to grind.

But yes DE, let Sigils give more reputation.

Edited by fatpig84