Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Whining And Ranting...play The Game....it's Kinda Fun

(PSN)MadDerpyMonkey

So the corrupt a wish topic kinda sucked Because that guy sounded whiny and ungrateful but the game is actually kinda fun and is good for some Lulz as well as some a good way for some feedback. So instead of just a whiny list lets just have our own Corrupt a wish topic. (google one if you don't know the rules)

I'll start:

I wish The Archwing Update would be on the ps4 by the time i got home from work today!

Yes... The game is fun. With over 500 hrs in game (according to Steam) I would never debate the enjoy Warframe provides. My bank account is a testiment to that as well, haha.

BUT... When you have to try and play through so many game and fun breaking bugs, especially with Achwing... It provides more than enough reason to rant and complain.

I'm still having fun, but damn, it takes a lot of work to ignore some of these issues... I'm looking at you Archwing 'super quick emergency extraction'!

So the corrupt a wish topic kinda sucked Because that guy sounded whiny and ungrateful but the game is actually kinda fun and is good for some Lulz as well as some a good way for some feedback. So instead of just a whiny list lets just have our own Corrupt a wish topic. (google one if you don't know the rules)

I'll start:

I wish The Archwing Update would be on the ps4 by the time i got home from work today!

You get the archwing update but you never get any of the bug fixes so you can never actually play it.

I wish people would learn to post in the correct forum sections instead of dumping everything in general discussion.

You get the archwing update but you never get any of the bug fixes so you can never actually play it.

I wish people would learn to post in the correct forum sections instead of dumping everything in general discussion.

You sir are both a devil (for corrupting that wish in that manner) and a saint (for your wish of stuff being posted in the right place).

Granted, but the General Discussion subforum is removed entirely.