Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing: The Limbo Theorem (Syrtis - Mars) - Share Your Strategies!

Vindictus23

Question

Hello tenno. I've been trying to do this mission for a day now, and I've been ranking up my Archwing stuff on Earth and Venus. I'm at the point where I can pretty much take out and group of enemies within seconds for this mission, but every time I try to complete it my squad ALWAYS fails. I've tried maybe 20 times or so and I haven't even gotten over 50% yet. I was just wondering if any of you could share some of your strategies for beating this mission, or for archwing in general. Thanks!

10 answers to this question

Well, other than of course getting your Archwing to a sufficient level & having decent mods, my strategy was to just find a team that could hold their own node. Eventually, after maybe 10 different random PUGs, I was able to get it done. 

i was receiving the theorem pieces even if the mission failed.

somehow i wound up with 27 of them.

didn't have to run the mission again after i finally discovered it, also had enough parts to finish all the sequences. 

building limbo now because of it.

I mean, I had a rank 3-4 odonata and weapons which weren't above 6. No mods on anything.

What I did was make the others realize a point-

We don't NEED every point, every second, every minute of the game.

We just need more than the other team.

After that point was made, 3 people holding their own nodes and me acting as an anti-swarm dude helping anyone who was being swarmed, it was easy cruising. Ended with something like 30-100.

Another good point is that melee 2.0 really shines in archwing, especially with lots of enemies and the autodashing.

Edited by Ordel

i was receiving the theorem pieces even if the mission failed.

somehow i wound up with 27 of them.

didn't have to run the mission again after i finally discovered it, also had enough parts to finish all the sequences.

building limbo now because of it.

You got lucky. All the parts I had gotten: Theorums and Mods - were deleted if I failed the mission.

I think I just got lucky when I managed to complete the mission.  I had tried many times, solo and with a random group, and each time we got hopelessly crushed.  It wasn't even a fight.  The enemy would get 100% and we'd be sitting with like...less than 20%.  We got smoked.

Then, all of a sudden, I decided to give it one last go.  The game must have matched me up with some good people, people who had managed to level up and mod out their stuff, because it was a breeze.  I was melee chopping through hordes of enemies and each player seemed to be able to handle themselves.  It was a landslide victory.  I managed to snatch up 20 something fragments in the single run.

I think the main problem with that mission right now is you have so many people trying it out with their rank 6 archwings with no mods.  If you manage to get with a group of people that have put some real time in ranking up their equipment and acquiring mods, it should be doable.

It's much easier solo due to lesser enemy spawn and party lag prevents people from taking their point back.

Get some decent mods, at least up to 1000+ shield or health, and buff up your melee. Cap all the points and ignore enemies (unless they're near a point) and camp at the last point you take. As long as you keep your point clear, the enemies won't try to take any other point until the 50% mark. Even then, you've pretty much won.

Nvm, you're already done

Edited by Deviched