About Archwing

Yeselectro

When i first saw Archwing's coming, i thought 'it will be amazing and it will show us what Tenno can do in space'...

Then these thoughts flew away.

Archwing is cool, no doubt.

But mechanics and these problems ruined it:

Mechanics:

-Some maps are very small. You have to be a real pilot to not to crush everywhere.

-Minimap doesn't do anything. It's not working in space, you know. No rooms, no hallways etc. Blank.

-The Main Spaceship fire. When you catch a bullet from it, your death is instant. I hate that, Lotus says 'take cover' but you are in the middle of open space area. No place to take cover?

Problems:

-No action at all. Flying in boost mode is the only action in that mod. And maybe some barrel rolls.

-Buffed enemies. Your Odonata is 5, but your enemies are 27 level. Wot M8?

-Less gadgets. We are in space, wouldn't we have to use, teleporter etc. but Odonata?

-No secrets, no mysteries, no Hijack enemies. (Like Stalker in some missions)

-No bosses. Which is another huge problem.

But The Main Problem Is,

-We Love Archwing. But There Are Few Missions of it. Please Add More. We Want More. In another type, or in another planet, in another Nebula, maybe with Quasars. Creators can do these things. I don't know why didn't they add it.

:/

How are the archwings controlled? You said "you have to be a real pilot not to crash everywhere" so is it like a warframe, or is it like Ace Combat style controls? If that's the case, that would be epic...

Nah. He means he never lets off boost and runs into everything.

It's been out for like a few days, enjoy what you got. They could have post-poned it for another week or 2 weeks and we know that some people would complain hardcore about that. 

They'll definitely add more, it's DE.

DE, WILL add those. But, it could be added when Archwing released. And i'm sure, they won't add Quasars :/ I love Quasars :/ <3

How are the archwings controlled? You said "you have to be a real pilot not to crash everywhere" so is it like a warframe, or is it like Ace Combat style controls? If that's the case, that would be epic...

Nah. He means he never lets off boost and runs into everything.

Actually, i try my best. I'm new at this. Ofc i will hit walls or something but, even if you don't boost, sometimes you hit.

-Some maps are very small. You have to be a real pilot to not to crush everywhere.

Isn't that a good thing?

The first time I pulled off a barrel roll perfectly positioned to shoot me down one of those vent tunnels I felt like a total badass. More skill-based stuff like that is good.

Isn't that a good thing?

The first time I pulled off a barrel roll perfectly positioned to shoot me down one of those vent tunnels I felt like a total badass. More skill-based stuff like that is good.

Sometimes it happens yeah. But the exit door are my new nemesis. :/ I always hit them!