Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Finding Alloy Plate.

JokerWing

Question

Okay so i'm trying to build the akbolto pistols and I need alloy plate to make it. I saw on the wiki that it drop in venus on the Aphrodite mission. I'm having bad luck finding these to make my pistols, am I in the right place? I tried searching the forums but I didn't find anything about alloy plates. Where do you guys find them and are they rare or something? 

8 answers to this question

Ceres mobile defense.  It has all the benefits of a wave 15 defense with none of the wait times.  Probably the highest enemy-unit-density out of anything short of an infested defense.  Best mod drops.  Same goes for material drops--including Alloy Plates.  That way, you'll be getting other stuff done while you farm ludicrous quantities of alloy plate.

It sounds to me like the consensus is that Venus is good for a low level place, Sedna mobile defense if you need the Rubedo too, and Ceres if you want the most Alloy Plate the fastest?

I find myself in need of about 1.5k alloy plates for some helmets so would be nice to find the fastest farm spot. I'll try Ceres mobile defense, since Sedna, Kappa seems kinda slow (get maybe 30 per run, and I have more Rubedo than I can use).

Edit: I think Ceres, Kiste (mobile defense) is probably the best source for alloy plates, if that's all you need.

Edited by arune