Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hope This Isn't An Indicator Of Future Support

PessimusMaximus

This is a ticket I've had open for over a week.  I'll let it speak for itself.  It's like they didn't even read my ticket.  A quick look at my Warframe in my account would have shown something is awry.

Me:
I was swapping mods on Loki, and every time I clicked Apply, it was incredibly unresponsive, so I cancelled. Then, I went back in, and Decoy is gone. These mods come with the warframe, so it is gone forever. Yeah...that's a pretty fail bug.

Support:
Hello PessimusMaximus,
I am really sorry that you lost ability mods for your Warframes, but unfortunately it is not possible for us to give mods back that were fused or sold.
Good news though! You will find those mods again as a drop from an enemy or could try your luck by purchasing one of the booster packs available at the market.
Good luck! I hope you find them soon and sorry again!

Me:
No, you don't understand. The mod is actually USABLE in-game. I DID pick up another one, and I can't equip it. When I try the entire screen bugs out and I have to Alt-F4 out of the game. I cannot equip it. Period. But I also can't upgrade it beyond level 0 since it's already "equipped". This ticket should not be closed. My actual character on the server is messed up because of this.
Oh, and you said "it is not possible for us to give mods back that were fused or sold." None of those things happened, so your statement does not apply here.
Edited by PessimusMaximus

From your first message to them, i also thought the mod decoy just disappeared from your inventory. Don't blame support. You didn't explain that you couldn't equip them. You simply said the mod decoy is gone. 

But why they stated that decoy is sold or fused, i don't know. 

Yes, let's hope your issue gets resolved. 

From your first message to them, i also thought the mod decoy just disappeared from your inventory. Don't blame support. You didn't explain that you couldn't equip them. You simply said the mod decoy is gone. 

But why they stated that decoy is sold or fused, i don't know. 

Yes, let's hope your issue gets resolved. 

This actually sounds like a semi common bug, people call it the "two mods in one slot" bug or something.

Have you tried removing ALL mods, then applying the changes, then logging out, back in and checking to see if your decoy is there? If it is, remove that, then apply. Then reapply your mods.

This actually sounds like a semi common bug, people call it the "two mods in one slot" bug or something.

Have you tried removing ALL mods, then applying the changes, then logging out, back in and checking to see if your decoy is there? If it is, remove that, then apply. Then reapply your mods.

You got it bro, that will fix it, still anyone with a clue would have been able to fix this themselves!

Also i would assume the admins have some important stuff to work on instead of worrying about one free users mod