Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wandering Help Guy

PisforParadox

Question

Hey everybody, i've developed a hobby in warframe. Having played this game for way too long, i've decided to put my knowledge to good use by wandering earth, venus and mercury helping players and occasionally giving away free rare mods to those i help. I'm just posting this here to let newer players know to keep an eye out for me. My schedule is compltely random, and i'm doing this completely for personal entertainment so dont go hunting me down for free handouts.

Happy hunting and good luck out there tenno,

PisforParadox

6 answers to this question

For a guy with only 5 posts, try helping people out in the Forum too if you're that bored ;)

naw i prefer to help in game, i feel theres a sort of magic in randomly meeting someone in-game who helps you and disapears. plus theres plenty of you forum helpers allready here.

Hey everybody, i've developed a hobby in warframe. Having played this game for way too long, i've decided to put my knowledge to good use by wandering earth, venus and mercury helping players and occasionally giving away free rare mods to those i help. I'm just posting this here to let newer players know to keep an eye out for me. My schedule is compltely random, and i'm doing this completely for personal entertainment so dont go hunting me down for free handouts.

PisforParadox

Welcome to the club Tenno. I do the same, and in fact often leave chat saying "Good luck Tenno".

naw i prefer to help in game, i feel theres a sort of magic in randomly meeting someone in-game who helps you and disapears. plus theres plenty of you forum helpers allready here.

Welcome to the club Tenno. I do the same, and in fact often leave chat saying "Good luck Tenno".

I do the same both on the forums, and in game. Its twice as magical... lol

Majority of the time, i'll find some people who are new to the game and need help, which in turn i'll provide aid with what they need with. In the process i'll chat along with this new found friend of mine and usually it ends adding each other. Right now i'm still playing with those friends i have met and certainly a joy seeing them from a newbie to someone who has decent knowledge of the game.

PisforParadox

Good. I'm not the only one. Perhaps we will end up in the same match.

-Jin