Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 4 Keys Take Too Much Farming

SgtFlex

I mean, seriously, I probably have over 20 Natural Talent's in my inventory now. I can understand that Tower 4's shouldn't be dropped every wave after 3 due to rewards stacking now, but they should AT LEAST be a guaranteed drop every 3 waves (in interception).

And seriously, take all the crap mods out of the drop tables for all these type of missions. We find them on a regular basis from just killing regular enemies. Them dropping every 5 waves, 5 minutes, or an interception wave is just mocking us.

The opposite goes for the higher level interceptions as well, make some more rare mods. Im tired of getting all these natural talents. They've always been so common on the interception waves, and now they're just more transmute fuel (which isn't bad, but I'd rather have a choice between keeping it or transmuting it, but when I have 20 of them, I don't really need any more)

Edited by SgtFlex

Well, I'd like to point out that they are stuck on Rotation C.

Round / Rotation

1 / A

2 / B

3 / A

4 / C

5 / A

6 / B

7 / A

8 / C

Well damn...

I still went 9 waves earlier and got nothing in terms of keys, which was kinda annoying. Before, they used to be "C" every wave at or after 3 (I can't remember which) and they were practically guaranteed. It's really hard to get a squad that will take the time to go long enough to actually get a key.

I still stick by my argument in terms of the loot tables however.

What you talking about, I usually get T4 key every 4th wave, only sometimes have I gotten mods instead. This after I have farmed the S#&$ out of the same mission. So it not hard to get one. Now getting the right key your after, well that's a story for another time

Edited by BabyKurama

I mean, seriously, I probably have over 20 Natural Talent's in my inventory now. I can understand that Tower 4's shouldn't be dropped every wave after 3 due to rewards stacking now, but they should AT LEAST be a guaranteed drop every 3 waves (in interception).

And seriously, take all the crap mods out of the drop tables for all these type of missions. We find them on a regular basis from just killing regular enemies. Them dropping every 5 waves, 5 minutes, or an interception wave is just mocking us.

The opposite goes for the higher level interceptions as well, make some more rare mods. Im tired of getting all these natural talents. They've always been so common on the interception waves, and now they're just more transmute fuel (which isn't bad, but I'd rather have a choice between keeping it or transmuting it, but when I have 20 of them, I don't really need any more)

Thats the problem with stacking applied by DE at this point, before most missions granted a T4 key at 3 round, sometimes 4 with few expections like armaros in Europa that sometimes only dropped at 5 or 6, and if it wasnt the key you wanted, in the next round or 2 rounds after you got another one that maybe were the one or not.

Now with stacking you get 1 key  that mostly drop betwen 4 and 7 and lots of insignificant rewards, tried to 11 a few times and not a sight of second key, so the stacking didnt bring any advantages besides what you already said, it only bring more grind to a already grinded mission, but more hilarious that Interception is Void Defense at this point.