Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

Game Optimizations:

*Note: The following game/memory performance changes should help alleviate a number of win32 related crashes while also improve the overall load times on all systems.

• Improved the Vectis Scope visuals.
• Improved the performance of multiple transmissions.
• Improved loading screen performance.
• Improved the performance of multiple UI elements seen on the Liset.
• Improved the performance of the Stalker's initial loading into a level.
• Improved the collision of the Hecate Syandana on the Rhino warframe.
• Improved the performance of numerous in game sound effects.Adjusted the position of the Sun in the Ice Planet tileset skybox.

Not solved.

For me doesn't make any since how it's possible U15 breaking so much the game it's feels like they didn't even submitted for some tests on other operated systems. I know there's a lot of new content now and stuff, but still causing so much instability on users with winxp 32bit, directx 9, nvidia problems looks like there's no solution at all in this point only upgrading the computers seems to be the solution...

DE, please tell why my download is slow. Router is fine, ISP delivers on its promise with over 50 mbps download speed and yet I only get around 100 kbs speeds. I reinstalled the game, or at least I'm trying,thinking the patch bugged the game somehow, but now a fresh copy needs over 5 GB of data downloaded and with this speed, not gonna happen too soon. Common, everyone is enjoying Archwing except me..

DE, please tell why my download is slow. Router is fine, ISP delivers on its promise with over 50 mbps download speed and yet I only get around 100 kbs speeds. I reinstalled the game, or at least I'm trying,thinking the patch bugged the game somehow, but now a fresh copy needs over 5 GB of data downloaded and with this speed, not gonna happen too soon. Common, everyone is enjoying Archwing except me..

I feel your pain brother.

Try using steam. I downloaded 5gb in about 15 minutes. But then will go about 1gb fixes on Laucher T_T