Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 15.0.7

Additions:

• Added a final summary line to the Codex when viewing the completed Archwing Quest.

Mine's saying that I still need to find the component parts, even though I've completed the quest already.  The Mission Tasks checklist lists everything completed.

Yeah, thanks DE.  Crashed at loading screen.  Useless.

Oh, the report (as if you'll do anything with it): WAR-347736

I try again and get "insufficient video memory".  How can you STILL be ignoring this?

Edited by Donutdude

TY DE my crappy laptop thanks you for the optimization!

Now if only you guys would have noted in the hotfix a month or so ago where you rolled out DX10 support that you were automatically switching it on, that would have been great. Had a number of game performance problems for about a month because of that. And no, I shouldn't have assumed they did it automatically like they did with DX11 support when that was added, because they put a big note in that hotfix about it.

Either way... love dem fixes!

Edited by TheWebbliest

Thanks. Now could you fix Archwing Interception missions please? Not that they're currently pure BS but... they are.

Also Life Strike fix plox, considering the amount of Shield bypassing damage, this has become essential for any frame that doesn't have healing abilities or Rejuv aura. So a lot of them.^^'

Yeah, thanks DE.  Crashed at loading screen.  Useless.

Oh, the report (as if you'll do anything with it): WAR-347736

I try again and get "insufficient video memory".  How can you STILL be ignoring this?

Agree, same here. I still cannot login to the game. This is crazy.

- Fell through the floor multiple times during Ash bladestorm animation, it was against infested...

- Squad players stats not showing correctly their clans and death marks

- Equiped Auras are not visible anymore to squad mates

^ important stuff to fix, instead of adjusting the sun position xD

but good job on Vectis scope, and Coolant Leak / Snow Globe bug, thanks. :)

so still no fix to the horrendous loading performance that the last hot fix introduced?

i'm watching a page fault counter rise at 1000-2000 hits an update

32 and 64 bit, did ya over optimize for intel cause i got amd 8350cpu & 7970gpu keep locking my sytem while it loads.

Edited by TatsuZZmage