Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

A friend and i were doing a defense after this patch and in wave 9 he did a "Mind Control" (Nyx - level 12) on a Drahk and after it had expired it stayed friendly. Thus we were not able to continue since we couldnt kill it. He also couldnt recast the "Mind Control" on that target.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with gravity building up during repeated casts of Zephyr's Tail Wind.

Woooow. This was unintentional? Awesoooooome. Now Zephyr can "actually" fly.

Edited by Liacu

archwing missions crashing now for me when they never did before.

Plus the solo mode of archwing is impossible and when i forfeit it or lose, it tells me I'm using a warframe I'm not using and my weapons are unranked.

Fov changes in gameplay too but not in options to close up it clips through the head of the character.

All these bugs after today's patch for me.

Edited by BloodDoll

Super great on the Banish animation time. Really allows for spamming for damage or just shaving off a little time in battle. Another thing that could be improved is the casting time on Rift Walk. The most satisfying feeling, and I can almost accomplish this with a natural talent on, is hopping into rift right before a wave of knockdown comes in from an enemy. Right now, without natural talent, that's simply not an option. Thanks again for the fix but this would be a great addition. 

Now that you fixed things that I don't even know about, you have now time to fix the more important things like invisible enemies in Interception, enemies capturing while moving to another capturepoint, one shot Rockets in Uranus. Codex not showing where to get some very important Archwing mods.

Edited by _Alluka_

Any Fixes for the Arcane Helms not affecting Power Stats?

My Arcane Squall Frost Helm still doesn't show any stat changes in the Abilities Screen. Same thing when I change to the Aurora. Snow Globe is supposed to scale with armor right? But no stats are changing in the screen. Neither is there any changes for any of the other powers when I apply the Squall for the Power Strength boost.