Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

• Added a visual effect to Furious Javelin which will grow in intensity the more times it is cast.

Was someone able to actualy get this yet? Because otherwise nobody will ever know how it looked before you did this change unless you showed us a video.

Actualy that could be kind of nice. Can you show us a before and after version?

Still I await the fix to using "custom movement controls" for Archwing. And I will not stop reminding you until this issue is fixed. Because not every gamer uses default movement controls, and Archwing does not allow custom movement controls, which I find very unfortunate. 

It seems players with custom movement controls are "banned" from ever playing Archwing.

And no, I will not use default movement controls because I should never, and I mean "never" be forced to change my controls to the developers liking to enjoy a game built around "my playstyle". 

Edited by Infinitoar

This hotfix finally allowed me to load the game just barely enough to get into the first Archwing quest map. Just because of that, I thank you, DE.

However, you can't back down now. Instead of slapping your focus back to "non-gamebreaking" bugs, there's a lot of room for code optimization, for memory footprints reductions and load time reductions to be done.

Your goal should be, and this will probably end all of the "I can't play!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone" consecutive whining (because it can't be called any other way) that's been happening during the past days since U15 came out, to put load times exactly like they were pre-U15 or very close. Only after you reach that level of optimization should you slap your focus elsewhere.

Before ppl that can't play Archwing yet start wondering what kind of bomb I'm using to be able to play it properly, I can clearly and easily say that its an Athlon64 3500+ with 1GB RAM running Win7 32bit. Cry at the money wasted on multi-cores that aren't running Archwing yet for... whatever reason I don't care to think about because its too troublesome to think while sleepy. The only thing DE needs to do, after optimizing the game load times and memory footprints reductions, is to find out what the hell is making the game switch from background to foreground (and vice-versa) continuously while running (and closing) dxdiag instances between each switch. Besides making my eyes bleed while seeing such a dumb issue, it actually becomes annoying enough since Windows thinks the game isn't responsive and the small "Terminate Task" window pops up. You can imagine what happens when one does a wallrun and that little window pops up during it. That's right, it becomes an auto-"Terminate Task". This is also seriously gamebreaking but it can be held down as long as I don't press either Space Bar or Enter key.

PS: Total load time from Launcher to mission has been reduced from 22 minutes to 17 minutes. Its a hell of a reduction (in my case) but its not enough. More can be done, since the last pre-U15 version load times were around 45~90 seconds for me. This is your main objective, DE, it has to be in highest priority before anything else. Archwing missions are working, what's making it not work are excessive loading times.

Warframe log 15.0.7. Lotus still has yet to fix to limbo to be able to pick up loot while in the rift. I don't understand if not being able to pick up loot is one of the side effects to limbo in general, or if he's just made to troll more than loki, vauban, and valkyr all together. I hope my cries to change this aspect is heard. Until then, I shall stray away from defense missions. The risk of a trolling limbo, is just too high.