Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.7

[DE]darryl1

great to see so many fixes on short notice :) keep up the good work.

couple major points still:

- please extend the rendering range on Archwing missions for tunnels, objects and enemies.

I don't like invisible enemies and tunnels that need to be visualised while flying (taking wrong turns and kill my cruise mode :P )

- the levels of your archwing equipment (and progress on them) are still bugged so it shows unranked even if it has ranks or is max level.

- credit rewards are not shown on the first mission result screen after a mission is complete, only when you are back in the Liset and get the second one will you see the credits reward.

- mod droprate is horrible for archwing....plenty of fusion cores but no real mods to improve your archwing or arch weapons.

(annoying since my gear is already max rank and i have only about 2 mods for each weapon and archwing after flying tons of missions already, also if i do get mods the ones i am getting are pretty much the same)

- syndicate ranking, offering and rewards need to be seriously re-evaluated.

- UPDATE: flying THROUGH glass windows does NOT work, you don't take damage but you still have to shoot them.

Edited by Swakke

Brother is still crashing on 32-bit XP, has been able to log in since 15.0.6 but that slideshowed and lagged on the liset, 15.0.7 now has somewhat better performance on the liset but still yellow everywhere when he turns round, also a reasonably long freeze upon claiming login reward.

Great to see more work being done however, slowly but surely the issue is being resolved.

When i was all crashy over the past few days the **only** thing that fixed the problem for me was turning off tessellation (and the other fancy graphics effects) and DX10&11 from the launcher. It was super stable after that an managed to get a 5 hour solid session in. Prior to that i was crashing every time my rhino would try to stand up.

This hotfix has allowed me to turn all the options back on (thank god), but those with problems might want to try this too.

Very nice, thx DE.

Now how about :

1) the invis boundry on the Arch maps?

2) mobs gettin stuck inside asteroids in arch maps?

3) 3D mini map wich shows relative hight difference in arch maps?

Plz give some luv to those problems asap thx.

Suggestion/Request!

[+] Ever since birth of parkour, all tenno have been plagued by the most irritating downfall of free movement. The falling roll animation. Im fairly sure many people have been talking about it and many have been unhappy about it. Its very unninja-like.

To loose full controll of movement this way often causes many to fall of ledges that they aim to jump down to. If DE is never going to remove this and replace it with something else, then at least please give us directional rolling control. That way we can at least control in which direction we roll and avoid falling of ledges when planning a jump.

Failed .......

errr ..........

hmmmmmm .......

The game could still barely play at 15.0.6

But this 15.0.7 has send me back to the yellow crazy screen again.

I wonder ...... is the computer that im using is an actual garbage ...... ?

Nope It just DE don't care about quality of Update :D

Am I the only guy who can't play beacuse of the permanent crash since this hotfix ?

Welcome into Club!

Grustag Three still not spawning. 

I was eager to find them and was hopeful to have an encounter. Then the screen started to shine in the typical G3 announcement style, I thought "GREAT! Maybe I will be able to finally build the Brakk."

But then the blinking subsumed and the Lotus congratulated me for beating them. 

Lost my hard-earned death-mark for nothing, boohoo. 

Just gonna post this here. because when I crashed, the report couldn't connect to the server.

This time i managed to play a bit of the first mission for the Archwing quest solo, even though it was kinda laggy, up until ,suddenly, the game crashed when I found the first corpus cache.

also I was not able to play with a group, because every time I try to go public or with a pre-assembled squad I lose connection during the load-screen and get sen't back to my liset since the patch before the last one.

So yeah, still can't enjoy this game...