Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolling With Limbo

seal45

Getting pretty tired of having teammates use abilities on you to where you cannot do any damage. Had this happen to me several times throughout the day, and failed several missions because of it.

It is annoying, and takes the fun out of this game.

And yet, no difference with Switch Teleport Loki that makes progression hard

Actually, Banish + duration effectively takes you out of the fight for the entire duration. Troloki has nothing on Limbo. He's a p*ssy compared to the Gentleman of Trolliness.

switch tele has an augment to make you invincible now its trolling with a buff

An augment that you have to grind to get. It doesn't exactly just pop up in your next inventory once you join a syndicate does it? Than can I say that Limbo gives you energy regen and you can still hit enemies with abilities?

Actually, Banish + duration effectively takes you out of the fight for the entire duration. Troloki has nothing on Limbo. He's a p*ssy compared to the Gentleman of Trolliness.

I can go to the top of a void defense mission and Switch Teleport people there and they have no way to go down unless I want to, effectively taking you out of the game. The only issue is that the opportunity to troll shows up more than any other frame

The mere fact that this works on friendlies tells me that DE knew damn well it'd be used for trolling, and they're hence quietly endorsing it for just that.

Valk, Loki, and Limbo all have fixable troll options, yet they'll never be fixed.

I can go to the top of a void defense mission and Switch Teleport people there and they have no way to go down unless I want to, effectively taking you out of the game. 

Or they could, you know... just freaking drop from there, since fall damage is non-existent in warframe.

can we all just agree Limbo needs to be changed in general?

No. He is good the way he is. Besides you can use him to counter troll. I've had a loki switch teleport me so I banished him. Puts a little bit of balance in the trolling system.

Edited by erikandrew

The mere fact that this works on friendlies tells me that DE knew damn well it'd be used for trolling, and they're hence quietly endorsing it for just that.

Valk, Loki, and Limbo all have fixable troll options, yet they'll never be fixed.

They can't fix a players gameplay now can they?

Besides the, you know, obvious fact that he's the absolute worst frame in the entire game for teamplay.

He's a good alternative for SG if the Limbo player has the right Cataclysm. I did a wave 25 T4 pretty well, could've gone longer but I decided to leave, could've probably gone 30-35 but got bored.

P.S I was the Limbo

Edit: Most frames can have the potential of being a bad team frame. A Loki with a dedicated invis build. A Trinity not healing properly.

Edited by izzatuw

There are already multiple threads with changes for Limbo in the Feedback section, and DE has already patched in a few of the ideas from said threads, with still more changes to Limbo on the way. Whether you think he's fine or not at this point is irrelevant, he's changing regardless.