Quick Question About The Second Interception For Limbo

Daskrieg

I just collected and built the limbo helm and have tried the second interception mission for limbo.  upon starting to take a tower it seems like an insane number of grineer spawns start to appear which then overrun the tower in no time making it almost impossible to take it back and this is happening to all 4 towers resulting in a mission failed, is this insane number of spawns ment to happen or is it a bug that has just started happening. i know it is not just me as i was in a group of people and we all got overwhelmed by the massive amount of grinner spawns that appeared.

All the Limbo Interception missions in general seem to be "extra aggressive" compared to the regular interception mission at around the same level on Uranus.

I managed to solo it with a whole lot of luck, but there were a few runs where all 4 towers were being swarmed at the same time while I just looked on in awe.

These missions are very difficult. I did the second one earlier with one other person, we started out in pretty bad shape (16% to 66%). The biggest pain is that if you leave a tower for a few seconds, it will be taken right back. Somehow we got our act together and won in the end. A decent strategy we used was finding the enemies main spawn, running to another point, and sniping the enemies trying to take the point they were spawning by. Due to how the AI works, the enemies come straight for you and do not wait to take the point. This is the best part. All of the enemies line up so you can just unload as they rush at you. (I can normally hold this strategy for the points (I camp one, snipe two)).

just managed to get it done, kind of had to have the group of 4 running between 3 points constantly, not easy at all, can't wait to see what kind of "fun" awaits when i go for the next interception.

Edited by Daskrieg