Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Archwing Interception Bugged

_Raiklar_

How is it that I finally get all the parts for the Corvas and Onorix to go to Uranus and farm for the Elytron to continuelly get one shotted by the first wave of enemies. seriously I knew it would be harder but to be completely unattemptable. is complete bull.

probably wont be fix until enough people buy the Elytron with plat =.=

edit: Please, don't tell me you need to mod your archwing, most of them are crap and give poor stats.

I have some mods but not all of them and don't know if heath and shields are based off frame or the arch wing itself.

it is a lot harder. I managed to be able to solo uranus (after lots of modding) and now i go to Earth interception. Barely felt a thing.
My suggestion is to get as much mod as possible and buff up your warframe.

Use corrosive projection for aura. Enemies will be easier to kill.

There was once my melee was bugged but i still took down 2 rounds with purely rifle.

I for one am tired of bringing my decked out Zephyr with 1200 shields and 1200 HP just to get one shot. Bring Valkyr is no different, and you die too damn easy.

This mission is impossible.

I agree my Ash has 1290 health even with out his shields he should be able to at least pop off a shot or two but no. I'm tired of spawning into the mission and bam your dead.

Just finished 6 successful runs of it tonight. It's not impossible.

As a general rule of thumb, everybody in your party must have max rank on all their gear. Most, if not all, must be using Corrosive+Heat.damage (requires Electrified Barrel; this is basically the hardest part). 3 members bring Corrosive Projection. The last brings Energy Siphon.

Every member drops a med energy restore at the beginning of the run to allow plentiful ability use (VERY IMPORTANT). At no point during enemy contact should you not be guarded by at least a couple Disarray flares; Hellions CAN and WILL kill you almost instantly if you're not protected. When overwhelmed by non-explosive enemies, utilize the shield in a way that protects you and any nearby team members if possible. When too many enemies are blocking a point, use Repel. When an enemy is seen holding a point's cap beacon, IT IS THE PRIMARY TARGET. For this reason, the Imperator is the preferred weapon for picking beacon holders off.

Cap points should all be taken at the beginning of the round. This will force most enemies to attack a single point. If an enemy caps a point, EVERY team member focuses on getting it back. This funnels enemy AI into forming large groups, which can easily be taken down via ability use. If multiple points are taken, make a callout. Do not argue with the first callout. This wastes time.

Finally, keep your cool. Don't panick. Just follow the plan, and you'll even pull out of those situations where the enemy has all points.

Just finished 6 successful runs of it tonight. It's not impossible.

As a general rule of thumb, everybody in your party must have max rank on all their gear. Most, if not all, must be using Corrosive+Heat.damage (requires Electrified Barrel; this is basically the hardest part). 3 members bring Corrosive Projection. The last brings Energy Siphon.

Every member drops a med energy restore at the beginning of the run to allow plentiful ability use (VERY IMPORTANT). At no point during enemy contact should you not be guarded by at least a couple Disarray flares; Hellions CAN and WILL kill you almost instantly if you're not protected. When overwhelmed by non-explosive enemies, utilize the shield in a way that protects you and any nearby team members if possible. When too many enemies are blocking a point, use Repel. When an enemy is seen holding a point's cap beacon, IT IS THE PRIMARY TARGET. For this reason, the Imperator is the preferred weapon for picking beacon holders off.

Cap points should all be taken at the beginning of the round. This will force most enemies to attack a single point. If an enemy caps a point, EVERY team member focuses on getting it back. This funnels enemy AI into forming large groups, which can easily be taken down via ability use. If multiple points are taken, make a callout. Do not argue with the first callout. This wastes time.

Finally, keep your cool. Don't panick. Just follow the plan, and you'll even pull out of those situations where the enemy has all points.

I can't find jack for mods aside from Combustion Rounds, Glacial Edge, and Venemous Clip.

I also don't have enough clan members willing to do the mission because it's so unnecessarily difficult.

There's also like 0 indication that a missile has been fired at you, making Disarray useless in all cases.

There's also like 0 indication that a missile has been fired at you, making Disarray useless in all cases.

Hence why I listed having blankets of Disarray flares flying around you as a needed strategy. The ability doesn't need to be in use to block missiles. The idle flares it leaves behind still disrupt enemy fire.

Hence why I listed having blankets of Disarray flares flying around you as a needed strategy. The ability doesn't need to be in use to block missiles. The idle flares it leaves behind still disrupt enemy fire.

Really? I didn't know that. *prepares Flow* I'll be spamming this.

And get ready to survive through 8 rounds, because that's when the part drops, which rather harsh for a RNG based reward.

The parts can drop at wave 4.

As for tactics, don't fight the enemies, kite them around and keep recapping points until the cleanup phase. In other words, exploit the AI & pathfinding.

Personally don't find that fun and hoping for adjustments.

The parts can drop at wave 4.

As for tactics, don't fight the enemies, kite them around and keep recapping points until the cleanup phase. In other words, exploit the AI & pathfinding.

Personally don't find that fun and hoping for adjustments.

Bad idea. They pile up too much if simply ignored. Plus, you need to kill the enemies holding the cap beacons anyway.

Use a modded Corvas and onehit even the Ogmas with charged shots.

Don't team up with randoms - this is the main rule here.

This mission is very easy for a 2 man team, medium for a 3 man team and interesting for 1 or 4 man. A bit experience and some team energy supply drops make it a rushing-through.

Bad idea. They pile up too much if simply ignored. Plus, you need to kill the enemies holding the cap beacons anyway.

Enemies form a single swarm that caps one point at a time, sometimes they do cap a point several hundred meters away (can see the "capping beam" going across the map while they fly away at superspeed), unless the bug has been fixed.

You can kill the enemies at sniper range while they bounce back and forth on their leash during the cleanup phase, minigun has a 1000m range and is hitscan.

Sure, do shoot at them occasionally, especially when you have all points, but absolutely dont focus on actually fighting the enemy, just the ones with capping beam / red aura.