Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Am A Little Disappointed About The Limbo Theorem...

Renegade343

Pretty much.

Well, you probably lost quite a bit of fun with video games. 

Not all video game (and elements) have to be just non-stop action and such. In fact, changing the pace would bring a nice touch to it. And with puzzles, at least the game actually tries to challenge you in a different way (of course, the puzzles need to be well-crafted). 

Well, you probably lost quite a bit of fun with video games. 

Not all video game (and elements) have to be just non-stop action and such. In fact, changing the pace would bring a nice touch to it. And with puzzles, at least the game actually tries to challenge you in a different way (of course, the puzzles need to be well-crafted). 

I'm not talking about any puzzle

I'm talking about simple crap that blocks your progress until you answer a question or something dumb like that

I'm not talking about any puzzle

I'm talking about simple crap that blocks your progress until you answer a question or something dumb like that

Well, well-crafted puzzles, even if as a prerequisite to continue on for a bit, does have its merits as a fresh change of pace in Warframe. 

And besides, the quest is, really, optional (for now). I mean, players would not really lose too much if they decide not to do it (aside from having no Limbo to craft [but then again, some players would probably buy the Warframe instead of going through the repeat missions over and over again]). 

Not everyone would be able to solve a satisfyingly difficult math problem. For me, a difficult math problem involves Calculus. Someone else might struggle with polynomials. Some would inevitably find it too difficult and others would find it insultingly easy. 

Simple answer to the OP: Because it can't involve math without screwing over some of the players. 

A logic problem would be a better type of problem. It is math but its math anyone can do...and quite a few video game puzzles are presented in this form already in exploration games.

I haven't completed the "quest" yet but the prospect is hardly filling me with anticipation. It's just a grind in disguise, isn't it? At least Hidden Messages made us engage our noggins a bit.

First time I've ever been tempted to buy a frame instead of grind for it. I enjoy the Archwing interceptions least of all.