Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Build

Setheret

would focusing on speed (all 3 mods) and base dmg mods (serration, heavy cal, puncture mods) and a split chamber be better than adding two elements? just trying a few things out.

Don't use the puncture mod. It's only 30% extra damage.

Using a bane mod against the specific faction you're fighting will give you a better result, since it'll be +30% of all your base damage.

Edited by Grascen

mine is formad 4 or 5 times i think.

1.Serration

2.Heavy Caliber

3. Splitchamber

4. Speed Trigger

5. Vile acceleration

6. 1st 90% element

7. 2nd 90% element

8. 60% dualstatmod

i decided not to use shred since for charging it doesnt do that much and i clear groups by hitting the floor in their middle for the aoe damage.

the dualstatmod could be switched for firestorm but im not sure if it would make a huge difference.

Shred and speed trigger are the only ones you need. Fun fact you only need to get the opticor charged a little less than half way to shoot it. If your fully charging it then you're wasting time. Shred and speed trigger will make that about 1 shot every 1.5 seconds. I suppose if you really want that 1 second shoot time...

Also im using a crit build, it's pretty stroong, however even at 50% my elemental never procs.

I use this build for T4 surv:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Opticor/t_30_30002222_128-1-3-132-5-5-134-4-5-137-6-10-141-0-5-149-3-5-150-7-10-329-2-3_141-6-128-7-329-7-149-9-134-6-132-8-137-7-150-8/en/2-0-57

4 forma, 52% status chance (very nice) and basically a one shot wonder.

It needs a steady hand, but I like it very much.

Edited by Zuijin

• 2 weeks later...