Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With Limbo's Powers

Kurosai

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I haven't seen it if it has. I've been playing with Limbo at rank 25. I have +120% Power strength. When I cast Banish for I deal 1100 to a single enemy, but my Cataclysm only deals 300 damage. Naturalize does not seem to improve the cast times for any of the abilities either. I don't know if these are bugs or if there is a mechanic that I am unaware of.

According to the wiki, the 300 is Impact damage dealt to any enemy that enters or exits the rift. It's not affected by power strength and applies to all enemies sent to the rift using any of Limbo's abilities.

You need to cast Cataclysm bubble directly on a group of enemies to deal the 500 Blast damage, which is affected by Power Strength.

Natural Talent should make them all cast faster though, may be a bug if you can reproduce it on your end?

Edited by PsiWarp

Thanks for the reply. Yes, according to the Wiki cast damage should be increased from 300 (at rank 1) to 660, but when I cast it it still only shows 300 damage, when Banish shows 1100. Cataclysm also did not always kill the enemies I was facing, so I don't think it was an issue of damage not being displayed correctly, though I could just be missing something. And if the enter/exit damage is not affected by power strength than I think that is really going to limit its usfullness in late game missions, at least as I currently understand it.

Edited by Kurosai