Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odanata Disappeared From Inventory

Sapphonomicon

I pulled my completed Odanata from the foundry yesterday, but had to get to bed before I could use it. I come back today to find it's gone, in no portion of my inventory that I know of, and that the portion of the quest to complete the Odanata is still up. Anyone else getting this?

Consider this a ticket, DE. I've been putting up with bad news all around me for this whole month, the last thing I need is for my only source of relaxation to disappoint me too.

Is there a quest section/marker in the upper-right of the navigation screen?

Does activating the archwing quest in your codex again do something?

Also if you want a ticket, put in a ticket.  The ticket people and the forum mods are separate groups.

Forum mods cannot look at, touch, or fix your game account.

Is there a quest section/marker in the upper-right of the navigation screen?

Does activating the archwing quest in your codex again do something?

Also if you want a ticket, put in a ticket.  The ticket people and the forum mods are separate groups.

Forum mods cannot look at, touch, or fix your game account.

No, and that was the first thing I did when I saw that it was missing. No such luck.

And of course I will, I guess the "ticket" portion was a bit pushy, but I mean to get a message across. I'm a bit pissed at the moment, because I came home to this.

No portion of your inventory that you know of... including the bottom right of your equipment screen ?

Again, nothing.

This same thing happened to me when I did the quest and pulled my odonata from the foundry, you should be able to just start the quest mission and it will appear in your inventory when you finish. If it won't let you start the mission do the node directly connected to it then try again. I hope this helps you find a solution.

-- Well, this is odd. I got back on and tried to jump start the quest for the second time, and that did it. Thanks for the suggestions. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Please check your arsenal and there at the bottom right corner should be a button "archwing",

where your odonata should be equipped after getting it from the foundry.

Again, I had already done this. You are the third person to suggest I take a look at my Arsenal UI. If you insist on giving me the simplest solution, you should at least read whether or not I've replied to that already.

Edited by Z3R0M0N5T3R

I also got my archwing missing. I have it cooking in my foundry last Sunday but when I return today it is finished in my foundry. I clicked to claim it and it prompted success. Followed by confusion on where archwing is, it does not appear in my inventory. Now, my quest just tells me to make archwing but it doesn't show me where to get the blueprints anymore. :((((

nothing on the bottom right that says archwing either (in arsenal)

Edited by Pooroldude

Relogged, restarted, just got back after one week

archwing still nowhere in sight

ggwp

btw, tried starting quest again, tells me to BUILD ARCHWING IN FOUNDRY, cept i don't have the quest node to hunt the blueprint no more, thus completely #*($%%@.

WTF? suddenly the tab appeared???

Edited by Pooroldude