Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka Sure Says Some Funny Things

Neah

Hey, Red Veil/Steel Meridian here to ask a favor - because of my allegiances I've got no way of actually interacting with the New Loka character. Could one of you keep me up-to-date on what their stance on the Tenno is - given that the Tenno are most definitely not "pure" humans - thanks.

Edited by Morec0

@Morec0   ...just a few generic lines about helping them. Nothing controversial yet.

I'm praying for something controversial - at least SOMETHING in regards to the state of the Tenno, rather than seemingly just looking over it like they are atm.

she's just as obvious as Ms. Lotobvious

even at the 5th mission she still wonders if I was going to help them and their cause

No, see, Loka girl knows her faction is one of the most unpopular, so she has trouble believing that a Tenno actually wants to help. It's like a dream come true for her.

But why do she use Lotus model?

Please tell me it is of some hidden meaning and not just its a placeholder.

I think its a symbol, some of these symbolic meaning that relate to the eye usually mean:

-A vision

-Omniscience (*religion wise they believe a divine being has this trait, Lotus being the closet thing towards Orokin?) 

-Presence 

-Opening

-Awareness

-Prophesy 

While some philosophies say the eye is actually a passage way towards a different dimension (void?). Some of these relates to New Loka, but I can see alot relate to Lotus.