Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Limbo Theorem

StarRunner123

It's weird, the planet is Mars, yet the enemies are almost Neptune-level. Not sure why that level difficulty decision was made.

Not to mention the spawn density is just nuts. A single point gets swarmed with 20+ enemies at a time.

yeah and at least half of them or more are the ones firing the homing missiles and they do just INSANE damage. i missile takes out 1518 shields like its nothing!

@Clown1111  - you are right!

Simply get you and your friends/clanmates archwing to level 10. have everyone running energy siphon that can. have a frame with plenty of defenses (if your trinity has 15 armor so does your archwing >.<). get to a point. Hit 4 til. the point is captured. move to the next point. It's very silly. 

I cleared the mission before the .7 hotfix, the only problem I had with it was the 'stuck' bug for me and the enemies.

I cleared it on PUG, I got enough fragments for two people to complete the quest.

I cleared it when my Archwing and weapons were sufficiently leveled to take on enemies of level 20+.

The questline isn't really hard, but I believe it's aimed to people of a certain level and well geared.