Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Tenno Celebrate Holidays?

Teqnologyque

I know, random thought, but forgive me, I basically just woke up and I haven't eaten yet.

So, a thought occurs. We get special color-pallets for holidays, and sometimes we get special skins for weapons. Does that mean that the Tenno, from a lore standpoint, recognize these holidays and actually celebrate them? It would certainly make them seem more human if they do, even if it is just silent recognition and inner contemplation.

Another possibility; when we get a solid timeline, do you think the "Tenno Order" will recognize the fall of the Orokin empire, and have a special event for that?

... the colour palette names are not lore...

Another possibility; when we get a solid timeline, do you think the "Tenno Order" will recognize the fall of the Orokin empire, and have a special event for that?

I very much doubt it as someone has removed all memories and hidden all evidence of the entire Old War and the assassination of the Orokin Emperors.

I know, random thought, but forgive me, I basically just woke up and I haven't eaten yet.

So, a thought occurs. We get special color-pallets for holidays, and sometimes we get special skins for weapons. Does that mean that the Tenno, from a lore standpoint, recognize these holidays and actually celebrate them? It would certainly make them seem more human if they do, even if it is just silent recognition and inner contemplation.

Like on Christmas we sacrifice a fat jolly old man for RNGesus?