Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm A Gamer Not Because I Don't Have A Life...

UncleFrank

...but because I choose to have many.

You guys totally deserved a place in here :D well done!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=478387638899398&set=a.322430191161811.74120.100001844972283&type=1

Race Driver Grid: the best racing game I've ever played on my PC

Dark Void: my first shooter after many years of racing games only, obviously loved it

GTA IV: f*****g around has never been so much fun

DMC3: badass, just badass

Batman Arkham City: I love Batman, but even more I love his enemies, especially The Riddler, this game made me raise my love for him

Mass Effect 2: Epic story and very engaging, and going to bed with a Quarian :D

Modern Warfare 2: Epic and various campaign, fun Multiplayer(I played on AlterIWnet but anyway xD) and Ghost!!!

Team Fortress 2: so much fun with friends :)

Warframe: well, you know ;)

King Of Fighters: my first fighting game was the 2001, still in love with it, with the characters, the moves and the really badass and hard to defeat bosses :D
Split Second Velocity: best racing arcade game I've ever played, very exciting, you feel like you're in an Hollywood movie

NEED FOR SPEED FONT: I play this series since I was born :D we want the Real Most Wanted back EA =_=

Edited by UncleFrank

I'd have personally recommended Mass Effect 1. Best video game story I've ever played. A shame 3 was so terrible throughout...

Good list, though.

Thank you :) I've not played ME3 yet :/ I'm planning to buy it this summer. Anyway, as I explained, I prefer ME2 because I felt it was more engaging :)

Thank you :) I've not played ME3 yet :/ I'm planning to buy it this summer. Anyway, as I explained, I prefer ME2 because I felt it was more engaging :)

I'm not going to be that guy and say not to buy it, I'm just...so tired of doing that. I hope you enjoy ME3 more than I did. For me, they just did too many things to the story that I couldn't overlook.

ME2 was a great game, though. Eleven playthroughs. Eleven.

I'm not going to be that guy and say not to buy it, I'm just...so tired of doing that. I hope you enjoy ME3 more than I did. For me, they just did too many things to the story that I couldn't overlook.

ME2 was a great game, though. Eleven playthroughs. Eleven.

Eleven?!? Impressive D:

I know about all the complains about ME3, but I want to play it anyway :) I don't see why I should end my ME experience with an open ending like the ME2 one, I'd really love to know what happens after, as long as I'll meet again the old crew too :) 

Eleven?!? Impressive D:

I know about all the complains about ME3, but I want to play it anyway :) I don't see why I should end my ME experience with an open ending like the ME2 one, I'd really love to know what happens after, as long as I'll meet again the old crew too :) 

I still love ME3. I understand why a lot of people hated on it, but when I looked back over the course of the game, I knew... just KNEW it was one of the most involving journeys I had ever been on. KotOR was a close second for me.

I still love ME3. I understand why a lot of people hated on it, but when I looked back over the course of the game, I knew... just KNEW it was one of the most involving journeys I had ever been on. KotOR was a close second for me.

KotOR?