Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellion Dargyns Are The Better Archwings

Genoscythe

After getting one or twoshot by a hellion dargyn for the fifth time today I decided to make this topic.

The hellion dargyn (grineer rocket fighters) are the most annoying and overpowered enemy I encountered in space-battles yet, you can barely evade their fast-flying rockets and they kill you very fast, most of the time you dont even know what actually hit you.

Their rockets dont seem to be affected by the flares, and the bigger problem is that they can fire a 20 of them in several seconds. There is no "rocket incoming" warning or anything and those things have a hellishly high speed and turning rate so they are almost impossible to evade by rolling or by hand if there are two hellions around. Also the rockets ignore your Odonatas shield skill.

So, why cant I just capture a grineer Shield Hellion Dargyn and wreck them with ther own weapons, why do I have to use that useless archwing?

No, they could really use a nerf, seriously.

Edited by Genoscythe

Agreed, flares are useless against the hellion dargyns.  Even better when one of them glitches out after you kill them in interception, becomes invisible and immortal, and begins spamming missiles like crazy.

Yeah, ditch archwing and hijack one of those.  They're faster than archwing, too.

Amusing that tenno archwings are shown to be obsolete and vastly outclassed by even low level grineer gear.

Agreed, flares are useless against the hellion dargyns.  Even better when one of them glitches out after you kill them in interception, becomes invisible and immortal, and begins spamming missiles like crazy.

Yeah, ditch archwing and hijack one of those.  They're faster than archwing, too.

Amusing that tenno archwings are shown to be obsolete and vastly outclassed by even low level grineer gear.

Yeah id kinda be better off when I could take my tiberon to space too.

at least they arent invisible anymore x_X

But still better than any archwing ;-).

It would be Ok if they were strong but well balanced, if their rockets were slow as hell and easy to evade, have a drawback for their immense stunlock and damage. But the problem is that in space there is no cover and you dont actually have countermeasres against rockets (while grineer have!).

But like this they are better than archwing rockets and main guns together.

I guess its undeniable that those pisky Hellions are a bit off the track of balanced enemies.
I wouldnt mind strong rockets.

But i do mind if they are spammable for them, to fast and capable of stunlock someone.
Arch-Enemies of mine. (HA! Look at that! See what i did there? See wh... Gah... i should go to bed..)

Edited by Derethevil