Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Who I Am, Don't You? :3

---RNGesus---

Almighty RNGesus! How shall I obtain 20 Gallium for the Opticor? Tyl Regor only wants to give me Detonite!

Take this sacrifice of a Mag and Nyx!

I never knew that Tyl ragor dropped gallium @.@ .... I always had over 100....but I should bless you by killing Tyl ragor together.

Imposter!

D:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for bribe, I can tell you I don't have platinum, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have what I want, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

^This.

Edited by Oranji

YOU MONSTER FRISBEE

Aye,,,,,,,,now keep on grinding :p

RNGesus?

must snipe...and kill...

D:

Actually... you are Steve.

If you watched devstream 40 you know what i mean.

No! I am not & I haven't....

Fake! RNGesus doesn't give out blessings! That is Trinity's job!

On a side note, Why did it take me 10 straight hours of farming to get a Kubrow egg? I gave you the soul and body of my firstborn Warframe!

I seriously miss that old blessings trinity T_T .... hours of survs with no damage taken. Even RNGesus had to give up and give the item players wanted because of that blessing of trinity T_T.

GImme the Hard Light in Destiny please? :(

Never played destiny but good luck :/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

*falls over from lack of oxygen, damn you RNG and lack of oxygen!!!!*

Can I have that Oberon Chassis BP I've been farming for? You keep giving me the helmet for some reason...miscommunication, I guess.

Hate would be nice too.

Kthxbi.

D:  How is that even possible? I keep getting so many chasis bp from T4D ...go there!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

*falls over from lack of oxygen, damn you RNG and lack of oxygen!!!!*

*Sigh!....blame lotus for this. I always told her to send more capsules but you know girls!! THEY NEVER LISTEN.... ... I'll tell her again

*Loads Lex prime*

You Sonova*@##$, you're not getting away today, oh ho ho ho no you aren't......... 

*Grabs popcorn while casting rift walk hahahahahahhahahah :3

I got my second bite on the haloween event, oh and welcome to the forums. If I sacrifice my Bite can I get your Blessing for scindo prime blade?

Thanks for the greetings ^^ , keep your bite. T3 MD awaits for you with a scindo prime blade :p