Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question To The Pc Players

izanagi00

Question

ok, first off, i'd play the pc version, but ever since we got a new router, roughly every 30 minutes i disconnect and reconnect which, while a virtually instant duration, is enough to force me into doing the rest of a mission solo since i get separated from the group i'm in because of this. so i have to play the xb1 version since i suck at playing solo... although if i get a ps4 for xmas i'll be switching to that since the xbox is my brother's.  ok, now how is the archwing update like? personally i'm really interested in the new warframe Limbo.

5 answers to this question

I'm rather sastified with the new update. Lots of small things that catered to me. 

• I can finally switch my warframe idles inbetween each others
  • The Syndicates adds a depth of character creation, despite the high cost in reputation of everything
  • The new air lunge is my new favorite move
  • Opticor is a great looking beast of accurate destruction
  • Archwing is OK.

I never really wanted to go in space directly, but Archwing surprised me positively, despite the little annoyances like hunting for mods in the bast emptiness of space and the huge distances between any given objectives. 

I haven't tried Limbo yet. 

Archwing is badass, but until they patch out invisible enemies it can be very annoying.(sssSSPAAAAAAaaaaace!!!)

There are some problems raised regarding Gentleman-frame, but I don't have it, since you have to do a high-level archwing mission to begin his quest and I have a lot of problems with this mission.

Sydicates are Awesome tho. It isn't much for stuff you can use (at least not in the beginning), but just the feeling that you represent one of six groups and help them is extremly story immersive.

I'm rather sastified with the new update. Lots of small things that catered to me. 

• I can finally switch my warframe idles inbetween each others

• The Syndicates adds a depth of character creation, despite the high cost in reputation of everything

• The new air lunge is my new favorite move

• Opticor is a great looking beast of accurate destruction

• Archwing is OK.

I never really wanted to go in space directly, but Archwing surprised me positively, despite the little annoyances like hunting for mods in the bast emptiness of space and the huge distances between any given objectives. 

I haven't tried Limbo yet. 

I'd bake cookies for DE if they added a "loot vacuum" aura to all Archwing missions.  It's a huge pain to fly around and pluck the drops from the sky in the middle of an intercept.

The update is promising but, like all major updates, we are still in the many-weeks phase of bug testing and balancing. Give it another couple months and you'll start to see the real thoughts and criticism of the update.

*fixed*

This is a 4 year beta after all.  :-D

Edited by Vitalidad