Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] 0Xc000007B Error With 64-Bit Mode And Physx Locked With Gtx560

Jack_Carver

i have one and a half year playing and i never could activate 64-bit mode from the launcher, always shown a "0xc000007b" error. One year ago exactly, i formatted my PC and neither worked, so yesterday i tried again and reinstalled to see if it worked, but not only did not work but it also now i cant check Nvidia PhysX effects neither... And this last i always had set.

For this last problem, i have reinstalled graphic driver and PhysX driver to check if the problem was by the new warframe installation but neither worked, so i don´t know what i can do.

CHECKED: For a strange reason, Warframe PhysX is emulated by CPU and it´s ignoring my PhysX config, which is selected as GPU from Nvidia control panel.

Edited by Jack_Carver

The "0xc000007b" error usually means you need to update your Microsoft Visual C++ runtime libraries. If it's just the 64-bit version it means you need to update the 64-bit Visual C++ runtime libraries.

I am assuming you're running a 64-bit version of windows; if you're not then you obviously can't run the 64-bit executable.

yes, i have 64-bit Windows and i have installed MV C++ 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012, all x86 and x64 versions and as I mentioned, this error I have done before and after formatting, so I neither worked with c ++ updated to its latest version

Edited by Jack_Carver

SOLVED: after three hours checking the dll files with "dependency walker" program, i found a problem with "xinput1_3.dll" which is from directx, i looked that happened and i found a solution which said that i had that delete this file from ...\Syswow64 and only this, reinstal the last directX and solved.