Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Disable Assassins For Quest Missions

GorixtheG

So I finally got my Archwing built and started the mission to collect information on the Balor, and I was having a fun time with the whole atmosphere of the ship falling apart and the grineer and corpus arguing over the comm, when the Zanuka Hunter thought that was the perfect time to attack me. He kills me immediately (no suprise there, all the assassins are overpowered), and I'm forced to do the recovery mission. While I'm doing this, I'm wondering "are the grineer going to hold off on blowing up the corpus ship long enough to let me get back?"

In short, assassins do nothing but interrupt what you're doing and break the atmosphere of the mission. At the very least, please disable the death marks when you're in a quest mission.

Honestly, the Hunter is the tamest of the assassins, but their power is another issue entirely.

I do think that removing them from some quest missions would be sensible. There are points in quests where you just have to run mostly-normal missions (i.e. gather fragments, grind for egg, etc.), and those should be fair game, but specifically scripted missions like that one might make sense as safeguarded.

EDIT: I should express my personal opinion here. I think assassins are fair game in almost all quest missions, as long as they're toned down to reasonable power level.

Edited by http404error

Guys dont get out of the main context, if you can kill the zanuka easily then good for you guys "claps", but Gori got a point here:

... While I'm doing this, I'm wondering "are the grineer going to hold off on blowing up the corpus ship long enough to let me get back?"

It would make sense that a suppostly corpus ship that is going to get destroy it, it wouldnt because grineers are kind and gonna wait till you get back from your corpus jail?

While I'm doing this, I'm wondering "are the grineer going to hold off on blowing up the corpus ship long enough to let me get back?"

They will wait. In fact, if you don't kill Zanuka,before the end then it will teleport you back into the dummy ship. Every thing is fine, ship is still pretty "non-disintegrated."