Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Bubble Forcing Players To Drop Data-Mass On Mobile Defense Missions

Pixel_Junkie

So i built out my limbo for duration, meaning the bubble last close to a minute. I can't hold the data-mass and rift walk at the same time, so I let a team member carry it. We got to the module about the same time, but I cast the bubble before he put in the data-mass and he was immediately forced to drop it. We weren't able to pick it up till the duration ended a minute later. Hopefully this gets fix by letting us pick things up in the other dimension or toggle the bubble, can get fairly frustrating at times.

This was an intended feature that was implimented with little forsight, sadly. If you are in the void, you can't pick up anything. Feedback has already demanded that anything in the bubble should be picked up.

its just silly becuz the drops ARE IN THE RIFT TOO, there's no reason that they shouldn't be affected

otherwise things like the cryopod should not go into the rift, but then limbo would just be frostv2 (even though atm limbo is just frost and loki's horrid mutant baby)

it's intended, the data-mass stays in our reality, everything else gets "banished", learn to use the ability appropriately, it's not for every situation.

To be fair, there's absolutely no use in the game to force players release the datamass. If any, it is actually stopping our progress in the game. Think of a minute break ad in a TV show.