Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

what about the archwing interception enemy that can capture a tower just passing by a couple of second and then fly away at the speed of light to another tower and still capture the first one huh?

Edit-
And Archwing mod being almost completly useless?
20% shield capacity at max rank
really?
so worth
much shield
wow

..not to talk about Transient Fortitude lol

Edited by Brixe

Why 1.5mill?

I did about 2 dozen vault runs to get Transient Fortitude and when I got it I maxed it right away thinking, "Awh hell yea, Transient Fortitude+Blind Rage+Intensify", only to find out you cannot have Transient Fortitude on a frame the same time Blind Rage is on. There is no warning at all (text or otherwise) that you cannot have both on at the same time. Whether its a glitch or intentional and DE hasn't said a single word about it. All-in-all it took about 1.5 million credits and god knows how many cores for a mod that I now can't even use.

Edited by LuxLo

Hey DE, the Halikar needs 500 Oxium to craft. I'm assuming that this is similar to the Akzani needing 200 Morphics back in U14. Is this actually a bug? And if so, please fix? :)

Also, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Still new to the forums. :D

500 oxium is more than zephyr....just saying :D please fix!

I'm curious, why a line from red text (can be seen in a screenshot in the third post) saying: "Archwing, now with 100% less ghost ships", is not in the actual patchnotes?

Was that a joke? Or did you guys forget to add it to the notes?

If that was a joke, its a poor one...

Edited by Unit03

They never should have been in there. If they give away cosmetics why would anyone buy plat ?

Yes, because being able to find a random frame skin or armor blueprint(That should've just had the requirements to make increased) in a once in a blue moon situation among ALLLLLL the other random things(Like forma, credit boosters, and the like) would TOTALLY keep anyone from buying plat.  I mean, it's not like there are catalysts, reactors, syandanas, slots, colors, bobble heads, weapon skins, trades, sugatras, kubrow related items, and literally everything else under the sun or anything!

As someone with a metric ton of skins and three sets of armor, I really didn't have a problem with this.  It's a super rare thing that gives them a random item, let them get something.  If they want to find one specific item, they're probly going to have to grind for a very long time or spend the plat.

Edit:Another thing, how about this: Only have the series 1 skins.  Anyone who was going to buy them probly would've bought them by now anyway and new players probly won't really be able to grind out these crates for a while, so if they want the skins, they'll have to wait a LONG time or just fork up the plat.

Edited by UFOLoche

>>>>>XP 32x User here. With Deleting EE.cfg i could without problems Login and stay in the ship but starting any mission game Crashes. TY<<<<<<
P.S. For other XP You dont need to delete it if you don't want just replace it on flesh. 

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

They arent invisible, actually.  They are dead, but it just despawns their model and  hitboxes, leaving immortal unseeable enemies who can cap your towers.  This makes archwing interceptions all but unplayable.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, SCREW THE IMMORTAL SKIN DROPS.  FIX THE BUGS BEFORE THE EXPLOITS, DE.

So..they are invisible?

Either way, the host I play with can see and kill the enemies, so it's only effecting client perspectives. 

That would take the &!$$, try and sell the mod might make you feel better :)

LuxLo

I don't need platinum, I have plenty of that. Its the fact that it burned pretty much ALL my cores and if I cannot use Transient Fortitude I'd rather have those cores so I can max Hyperion Thrusters.

Any word on invisible enemies for clients in Archwing Interception Missions?

Try actually reading the patch notes lol.

Wow buddy.  You would just be a little bit of a jerk if you were just rudely correcting someone, but as it turns out, you're completely in the wrong. This boosts your jerkiness by an estimated 321%.