[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.8

But they were, and that's the problem.

You either give, or don't.

You don't give and take away.

Cry more, entitled person.

Seppuku?

It's a bad meme/joke

I'm assuming that thing about cosmetics being removed from caches was a joke?

If not, you just &!$$ed off a looot of people.

Might wanna re-add them with a ridiculously low drop chance, so there's always hope.

I kinda feel cheated now.

they are never gonna put them back, and if you want them then get plat or not get items that are only for looks, it's essentially like making plat obtainable without buying it

Try actually reading the patch notes lol.

You really need to re-read the patch notes and then EChondo's post once again.

• Upvote 1

So... they said they removed the Warframe Cosmetics from "hidden caches".... does that include those new, rare, giant void containers in treasure rooms? Don't worry DE, you don't have to answer, we'll find out for you ;)

Also, highly agree with some other comments. Things you guys REALLY need to fix:

Invisible Archwing enemies capping in interception.

Archwing sprint camera shake.

Underpowered Archwing mods (seriously, 20% shields is pointless...).

Rank up problems (haven't encountered it yet, but I'm getting close).

My own suggestions:

Limbo looks awesome, just wish his top hat's brim was wider.... ofc model changes are probably hard so </3.

Resources and credits dropping in Archwing missions, also other, normal mods. Archwing is fun and all, just wish there was more reward incentive.

Give all the Tenno an intervention about joining the "cult of the neck twisters".

Fix the complete loss of motivation Tenno seem to get whenever host migrates. (Random DCs, very serious about this one, I'm almost to the point where I want to give up and wait till the update that fixes this, but I really love this game too much...).

IF it was removed from the new void containers that are the size of a Warframe, it'd really be awesome if immortal skins were re-added to them, even as an INSANELY rare drop in an already "rare" container, in a room that takes skill *or know-how + loki* to reach (still hoping you only removed them from caches in sabotage).

Archwing melee feels overpowered, or rather the gun seems very underpowered. Enemies also seem to scale very poorly, up to a certain point they make you feel like a Deus Ex Machina, then they go up ONE level and you run around and pray no hellions spawn, whilst attempting to extract ASAP.

It feels a bit unfair that Archwing enemies in interception can get close to the point, start capturing, then fly as far as they want while continuing to cap. Making pushing them away cause them to uncap would make the Odonata's Repel much more effective/viable.

Thanks for your hard work, and keep it up guys! ^_^

• Upvote 1

Vauban has weird head movements with the first helmet he starts with ( His head is turn the wrong way when looking directly at targets). Its most noticeable on Kadesh, Mars. And the game pad won't let the user switch between extract and battle on defenses (it did before!!!). Let users that use a game pad to have crouch/roll on right joystick (love using that roll when doing vault runs mainly cause one of the dragon keys effects). And infested mobs get stuck ( like they dont have a target) on quite a lot of defenses doing nothing.

they are never gonna put them back, and if you want them then get plat or not get items that are only for looks, it's essentially like making plat obtainable without buying it

Uhm... you kinda CAN get plat without buying it. 1. Through trading (yes yes, you meant to start with noone has to buy it, see #2) 2. Through login rewards.

Is there any fix incoming for the Arcane Helms not affecting the stats correctly? My Arcane Squall Frost Helm still doesn't show any stat changes in the Abilities Screen, nor in missions apparently.

no luck for me... applied hotfix and deleted ee.cfg, and still no luck on loading missions or getting into the dojo

• Upvote 1

Yes, that's what I believe DE should fix first, or some people might never finish Uranus archwing interception mission due to invisible takeover (not to mention Helion's missile swarm that's I believe it's too powerful, even in low level).

And then, you discover ability #2.

• Upvote 1

• Fixed an issue with the player Camera becoming incorrectly clamped at a bad angle after being revived in Archwing missions.

STILL buged

Low target marker dissapering still here too

Thankyou this patch fixed all but 1 of the problems i've encountered since U15 :)

Now just gotta wait for that 64 bit Dx11 1st loading screen taking 30 seconds to load. I've noticed the blackscreen is getting shorter and shorter after every hotfix too.

So any changes to the halikar needing only 100 less oxium than zephyr? Any changes to greedy syndicates asking for potatos?

Yea, seriously "Oh no, people are getting one skin in a blue moon from a very rare crate!  We need to fix that ASAP!"

"What about us having to give up plat items just to progress in a syndicate?"

"Nahhh, that's fine."

• Upvote 3

Nice update DE! Really love the changes, I have one thing to report though.

I have "move down" and "crouch" on my left trigger on my gamepad, and there is some ungodly delay crouching, and on my archwing I don't move down at all. Can that be looked into soon please? It's kinda impossible to spin attack or copter atm and it's making regular play a headache :(.

And then, you discover ability #2.

And than you understand that it not work properly and dying...

Edited by Myaurico
  • Upvote 2

Hello 

I just tryed to do the first mission for the archwings and got this error message

insufficient video memory

• Adjusted the content within hidden loot crates to no longer include Platinum only cosmetics.

....Mhm........yeah....................fine...........I..................Okay.

Error

DirectX device creation failed.

Could not create D3D device

Was working then pew pew crash after that gives now always that error lol xD .

DE I'm glad that you still are doing your very best to optimize the game for everyone's sake, but in my case I'm still encountering crashes at the 1st Quest for the Archwing also the body meshes of the warframe used and the enemies dissapear sometimes. I tried to send a crash report but it failed to do so...