Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

I've been constantly losing connection to the host in almost every mission I attempt to start. The mission will load for about one to three minutes before telling me that the connection to the host has been lost. This has happened on almost every mission i attempt to join, but I haven't tried solo yet. I did manage to start a couple of Sargas Ruk runs earlier, but now I'm unable to. 

Yet again, another helpful reminder to DE: 

Still no fixes to the "custom movement controls" in Archwing missions. Not every player plays with default movement controls. I will continue to kindly ask that this issue be looked at or into because I cannot play with default movement controls DE. So please if anything, please look into this. I would even accept a, "we are aware of the issue, but we cannot fix it at this moment, but a fix is in the works". I've heard nothing of a fix or even a concern of the fix on this issue which still leads me to believe that DE is not concerned with the issue whatsoever, or possibly could be incidentally overlooking it

So please patch/fix the "custom movement" controls not being allowed(in a sense of speaking) in Archwing missions. 

My movement controls are as follows:

-Sprint/Roll: Spacebar

-Jump: Left Shift

-Toggle Crouch: X

Thanks again DE for any news on this dilemma I'm having in Archwing missions

Edited by Infinitoar

Nice. finally no more ghost ships.

However the syndicate sacrifices are still too high, I can sacrifice a forma, but an orokin catalyst? You basically force many player to have long-time waits or to spend plat.

You can't spare 20 plat and buy the thing on the market?

You're a master (founder) so you got 3210 pl at some point.

ok fine, you don't want to waste plat, how about selling a maxed mod for 20 pl, like a rare 5 <insert mod> and then using that plat to buy the dam catalists.

The problem is the reputation, not the rewards, many players can afford easilly any of the sacrifices.

You know, why not give away animation sets and skins as drop items from caches with a chance of about .1% for each type? From there, a random item would be chosen within that .1%. It's still possible to get them, but chances would be ridiculously low and it may even be worth trading primes to get the plat rather than farming anyway, so plat would be spent regardless.

Either that, or why not give BPs for cosmetic armors, at an extremely low rate? Parts would take 36h to craft. It would be the same system as the skins. The same could be done for Syandanas. These will obviously be untradeable. Making this game fully F2P, including the experience of skins, isn't a bad thing, as long as it's done carefully. Hell, the same could be done for slots. Making plat-only items drop individually with an incredibly low drop rate isn't a bad thing.

By putting it under the same system of grind and wait walls, there's still a slim chance that those items might be found. Players who choose to grind can do so. However, this also means that a player can experience customization without having to pay money. Customization is important - It's fun, it's cool, and it adds a new feeling of personal connection between the player and their avatar.

I think items should be put back into the caches. It just needs to be done carefully, and I'm willing to accept a huge grind wall if that's the case. If it means that it's truly free to play, that everything can be experienced for free, without paying, I'm pretty sure players would be happy just because it's there. 

My only issue is how ridiculously stupid hard Limbo's mars mission is, I understand you if you don't want newbies grabbing him so early but for christ sakes even 4 of us couldn't beat it because the enemy spawns were way too high. I honestly don't care if the levels are 22-30 but far too many spawn at once for us to have a fighting chance its a giant discouragement that makes players feel like they may never progress ahead.

My only issue is how ridiculously stupid hard Limbo's mars mission is, I understand you if you don't want newbies grabbing him so early but for christ sakes even 4 of us couldn't beat it because the enemy spawns were way too high. I honestly don't care if the levels are 22-30 but far too many spawn at once for us to have a fighting chance its a giant discouragement that makes players feel like they may never progress ahead.

That's kind of what you should expect from a 22-30 mission

they are never gonna put them back, and if you want them then get plat or not get items that are only for looks, it's essentially like making plat obtainable without buying it

Firstly, you can get 30 platinum with a 50% discount as a login reward. Secondly, free cosmetics has been done since most alt helmets can be obtained through alerts; so, it's not that absurd...

Nice. finally no more ghost ships.

However the syndicate sacrifices are still too high, I can sacrifice a forma, but an orokin catalyst? You basically force many player to have long-time waits or to spend plat.

Long term and high cost of entry is exactly the point, however, you do need the option to spend your accumulating reputation on worthwhile rewards so that you get to experience progress. More syndicate stuff should come in future updates to alleviate this issue.

Updated to say, Thanks for the fixes DE!

Edited by Greenspore

Is anyone else crashing VERY frequently in the archwing missions now? 

Was spamming repel like usual and the game crashed.

Happened a second time with flare spam, and for the sake of info I'm using an honest to good gaming PC for this, rare is the time my own comp is at fault.

Just a little flustered since I lost both a Corvas Reciever that I earned earlier today, and the Archwing duration mod, post hotfix T-T

Hey DE, the Halikar needs 500 Oxium to craft. I'm assuming that this is similar to the Akzani needing 200 Morphics back in U14. Is this actually a bug? And if so, please fix? :)

Also, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. Still new to the forums. :D

Zehpyr is 600. I doubt it's a typo