Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

You can't spare 20 plat and buy the thing on the market?

You're a master (founder) so you got 3210 pl at some point.

ok fine, you don't want to waste plat, how about selling a maxed mod for 20 pl, like a rare 5 <insert mod> and then using that plat to buy the dam catalists.

The problem is the reputation, not the rewards, many players can afford easilly any of the sacrifices.

How about founders program ended almost a year ago and I collected lots of cosmetics, and how about 20 plat per faction, which makes a bit more than that? Im talking for newer or mid-rank players that surely cant easily afford several catalysts or reactors, even long-time players without mod drop luck or who just want to play the game without plat would have a problem with that. Also a catalyst is a bit much as a sacrifice considering you will have to farm months of reputation to get more than one of the offered mods.

The thing that actually bothers me is that DE basically requires you to acquire plat, which is worth real life money, a thing they never did before for non-cosmetic elements. They are becoming greedy.

I agree with you that reputation is another problem though.

I just completed the Limbo Theorem quest. I built all the parts: Helmet, Systems, Chassis... The quest has finished and there is no more guidance as to what to do next.

So how do I craft Limbo exactly? I didnt recieve an BP for him or anything of the sort and I still have all the parts in my inventory, so what now?

Nice. finally no more ghost ships.

However the syndicate sacrifices are still too high, I can sacrifice a forma, but an orokin catalyst? You basically force many player to have long-time waits or to spend plat.

I'd rather sacrifice a rare resources like a neurods, neurals sensors etc. Than a orokin catalyst. though a forma is not really hard to find since you can farm the BP in the voids.

Still crashin after deleting that EE.cfg... :(

though I see a "Crashes" folder inside the Appdata for Warframe and it contains an EE.log and an EE.cfg and a Crash Dump File.. do i have to delete that EE.cfg inside too?

Edited by MacJabber

I just completed the Limbo Theorem quest. I built all the parts: Helmet, Systems, Chassis... The quest has finished and there is no more guidance as to what to do next.

So how do I craft Limbo exactly? I didnt recieve an BP for him or anything of the sort and I still have all the parts in my inventory, so what now?

His blueprint is in the market.

I'm curious, why a line from red text (can be seen in a screenshot in the third post) saying: "Archwing, now with 100% less ghost ships", is not in the actual patchnotes?

Was that a joke? Or did you guys forget to add it to the notes?

If that was a joke, its a poor one...

You don't seem to realise redtext technically only has to say a hotfix is coming in X minutes.

He just happens to generally post some of the contents of the patch, along with some randomness.

More often than not it's rather obvious what parts are from the patch notes, and what parts are pure random.

You can't spare 20 plat and buy the thing on the market?

You're a master (founder) so you got 3210 pl at some point.

ok fine, you don't want to waste plat, how about selling a maxed mod for 20 pl, like a rare 5 <insert mod> and then using that plat to buy the dam catalists.

The problem is the reputation, not the rewards, many players can afford easilly any of the sacrifices.

Whoa whoa whoa...

Are you SERIOUSLY defending this?

I'm curious when enemies in Archwing Interception will have their abilities nerfed? In particular these are the most problematic:

The range of "Long Arm" allows them to cap points from the other side of the map, suggest range reduction from +100,000% to +0%. It just confuses Tenno who can't find that hidden enemy from far away who is conflicting with them over a point.

"Vengeful Spirit" allows their enraged ghost to cap a point from beyond the grave, even if you capped it a second ago or less (an empty red shield sphere that will not show a conflict but still engulf and cap a nearby point in a bigger red bubble). Suggest reducing success rate from 100% to 0%.

But seriously, jokes aside these are pretty common glitches we keep getting. Had a mission where I was losing points I was defending even though no enemies were in range.

Edited by MartinVole

•  

Hotfix 15.0.8

Changes:

• Adjusted the content within hidden loot crates to no longer include Platinum only cosmetics

So... You just made the caches not worth the while for players like me who have already got all the frames, mods and weapons. All I had left to collect and acquire are the cosmetics.

Oh, well, I don't think I will be interested in the game much longer anyway,

Edited by SoanoS