Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

The loading screen that takes you to login has gotten worse. After the first patch it was around 8 mins, 15.0.7 shortened it to around 3 mins and 15.0.8 got it to around 5 mins. Most of the missions are still crashing for me or i manage to get in (after a long loading time) and then crash after a few seconds. The mission loading screen is much faster when playing solo though and crashes a bit less. Also the game is still a bit choppy with all the fps drops and random freezes.

I'm using Windows 7, 32-bit and the game is still pretty much unplayable for me, not sure how others are handling these issues. It would be nice to focus the loading times, stabilizing the game and prevent crashes, not to mention people who can't log in yet (especially XP and Nvidia users).

Thx

They arent invisible, actually.  They are dead, but it just despawns their model and  hitboxes, leaving immortal unseeable enemies who can cap your towers.  This makes archwing interceptions all but unplayable.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW, SCREW THE IMMORTAL SKIN DROPS.  FIX THE BUGS BEFORE THE EXPLOITS, DE.

Trust us, man.  It's a host/client issue with real, live enemies that are out of sync.  The host can see these mobs just fine.  Clients might see the shield bubble around them, or see missiles appearing all along a track with no mob.  When the point says conflict but you don't see any mobs, it's because the host isn't near you.  But when the host rolls up to the checkpoint, he'll see and be able to engage all of the mobs.  This is why there are no invisible enemies in solo missions.

I got a question though, was it planned that the opticor didn't do AoE damage if the impact was on a enemy instead of the ground? Everythime I hit a cluster of enemies with a fully charged shot, it didn't do AoE damage to the rest, but it does when I shoot at the ground near them.

That is unless I am blind to this.

Hotfix: Archwing Missions ENDING, due to "random Host migration". Up to and including the 4th round.... FML

THx for the G3 fix, that other stuff..... "Ghost ships??" Which game is this? There are Ghost "ENEMIES" or were at least...

I was doing the Archwing interception mission on earth and as we were killing off the last enemies, i saw some loot (affinity) as we were almost done... just before i reached it, we got the popup saying we killed them all and we could vote if we wanted to stay or not, at the same time i got the message saying i was leaving the area. As soon as the popup window closed, i also got extracted from the game (eventhough i selected continue, but i was outside the map). Then when i wanted to interact with the Navigation, i got an error... Luckely after a logoff and login it was ok again, but me leaving was annoying...

Two things to the fix list:

1- While doing directional melee attacks with your primary equiped your primary remains in your back and you hold an "invisible" weapon, phage is even shoothing from your waist.

2- I have my doubts about this problem in the past because it happens before update 15, (since excavation was added on phobos, dunno what update is exactly) but now i can confirm this problem throught testing, lifestrike and hysteria lifesteal feature are healing for less amount when you are not the host, the healing received is normal when you are the host or playing alone, i dont know if is intended ( i dont see any reason to be intended or any patch notes saying this).

Edited by Rhaenxys

Are you kidding me? to progress in syndicates, you gotta give them a damn reactor? Syndicate stuff should all be fairly obtainable ingame. Orokin reactors CANNOT be obtained in game except by event, or cash purchase, they're not even tradeable. This stonewalls many kids that play this game, change this sacrifice to something else, like 20 argon or something, idk

I think an amount of any rare resource worth 20 plat should be more than sufficient IMO. Maybe Fieldrons, Detonators or even Mutagen Masses? Those are not easy to obtain but they are actually possible with some patience.

• Adjusted the content within hidden loot crates to no longer include Platinum only cosmetics.

Well then, guess the one thing that was added that really exited me is now gone.
Now it's right back to having no incentive to explore the beautifully crafted tiles besides looking at them for the umphteenth time...

I'm just curious as to why you decided to put them there to begin with.
Blueprints for Plat-only cosmetics could never appear without a concious desicion to put them there, and I am certain that you'd know better than any of us that there would be an outcry from part of the community.
But now not only has it caused an upset among those that felt cheated for purchasing the skins, I'm also seeing long standing "free2players" leaving from getting their hopes up once again to have it shut down by something like this.

I mean it's a tipping point for players on both ends, and from your own history with these things I know that you should already have been aware of that.
So what made you decide to go through with it?

still having issues with zephyr's "low" gravity (seems normal to me) even after one or 2 tail winds...she just drops a small bit slower than a normal frame dropping from the same height...it should really take her twice the time to fall down. that way she floats for longer as she is meant to.

Sorry DE, but my game still unplayable.

Now i see something like "freeze image", i think game continues working, because I hear change in sound when I move the mouse, but my screen does not changed, it just freezing at some moment and i can't see anything else.

I can't check game for crashes, because this "freeze image" is first loading screen now and i can't login.

At least now my game not crashing at login screen...

Edited by ZoMbi656