Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Screen And Connection Issues

Alterous

Ever since the new update 15, my loading screen has become extremely laggy and takes much longer to load into the game and into and out of missions. In addition, I am now having alot of trouble with connection, and I am getting disconnected alot, having trouble getting into squads in game, and other people are getting disconnected from my squads upon entering the mission much more than before. Is anybody else having these sorts of problems with the loading screen and connection?

If so, anybody know if this can be fixed?

First thing first.

Problem can be at your end also. Test your PC and connection to be sure this is game fault. If your PC and connection are fine, contact the support. Link is at the bottom of Forum page.

I am sure he said that this have been happening since Update 15, that means it's not the PC (Maybe).

Edited by DarkLordX2

I've noticed this as well.  Have a pretty zippy PC, have WF on a good SSD and have a solid internet connection.  Ever since u15 the loading screens have been quite laggy, and I get frequent disconnects.  It is quite annoying to be in a wave 25+ defense and get sent back to the menu.

Same issue but NO ONE seems to know the fix....I have a solid internet connection and a fairly good PC, after U15 it all went downhill. I cannot host without everyone getting dc'ed and having to re invite them. In most cases, i can't even host because it sends me back to the main menu due to the extremely long amount of time it had to attempt loading. 

My ping also goes up to 200-400 during loading screens with an fps of 3-5. No idea why, probably because of the size of last update? I've noticed many others are having the same issue in forums, though most people in game seem to load fine. Prior to this update, it takes nearly seconds to process. Now it fluctuates between a whole minute. I seriously hope this problem is able to be fixed with a hotfix or some kind of update because this is starting to become a major malfunction in many players game.