Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reward & Farm

Nukaman

I don't know if i'm the only one here, but i hate to farm, i thinks it's the most absurd thing to do when you want to enjoy a game.
Right now, the farm is random, there is some good place to farm what you need, but you are not always sure to have some.
My proposition is : make some specials mission where we can loot some great component 100% rate, make them harder.
If you guys don't want to let the player farm that easily, increase the percentage rate  of the apparition of the stalker (or anything) each time a player does it consecutively.

Its not THE solution but i would like to play more for fun with friends, and less to farm, wich is right now 80% of my game time.

any other ideas guys ?

To me, after a certain point, what else is there to do? My buddies and I have cleared every system, and every mission.  Now we have the Pokemon mentality of gotta collect it all.  Farming and crafting etc gives you and your friends attainable goals.  Some of the most fun we have is helping each other out farming stuff etc even if we don't need it.  In the end you are still coming out with mods, credits, and materials you may need down the line. 

you are right Firebat86, we helps the other farm, and farm for ourself, but the most amazing moment we had on this game was not the farm time we spent. 
With some friends, we did a realy hard mission and it was tight, that was a good game !! the farm is the routine.

Maybe it's beccause I'm not full stuff, but I hate that there only farm that keep you on the game.

But again, maybe am I the only one who think different ?

you are right Firebat86, we helps the other farm, and farm for ourself, but the most amazing moment we had on this game was not the farm time we spent. 

With some friends, we did a realy hard mission and it was tight, that was a good game !! the farm is the routine.

Maybe it's beccause I'm not full stuff, but I hate that there only farm that keep you on the game.

But again, maybe am I the only one who think different ?

You're not the only one get over yourself.

Game's in beta, and right now there's literally no real objective to pursue in this game as of yet. Just wait until the next big update or make suggestions on how to make the game more interesting whether it be about polishing/new mechanics, or new ideas.

I agree there needs to be a bit more depth, but this is a BETA after all.  They are already reevaluating bosses and redoing them, looking at options for added difficulty, and looking at how they can approach "endgame."  Just need to give it some time.  If this were a complete game, sure I would agree, but it's not.  For the time it's been out, and what has been released so far, I would say they have come a very long way and have a very good game so far.  Just give it some time!

Find the fun in the farming!  Do something stupid like using pistols only, or just Bratons.  Makes things interesting and more fun!