Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Valuable Item In The Game To You ?

Auramaru

My Bo.

First weapon I ever crafted. I love its simplicity and that very few people use it. I'm never letting go, and I'll probably never get the Bo Prime either.

I also love my Loki. I'm trying to get Loki Prime, but I'm so attached to him I'll probably just level up Loki Prime and return to using normal Loki. My favorite Loki helmet is the default one, too. I just love him so much.

My Bo.

First weapon I ever crafted. I love its simplicity and that very few people use it. I'm never letting go, and I'll probably never get the Bo Prime either.

I also love my Loki. I'm trying to get Loki Prime, but I'm so attached to him I'll probably just level up Loki Prime and return to using normal Loki. My favorite Loki helmet is the default one, too. I just love him so much.

Holy S#&$ we are soulmates, bro, don't tell me your most favorite primary weapon is Latron Prime.

Holy S#&$ we are soulmates, bro, don't tell me your most favorite primary weapon is Latron Prime.

Well, if you look at my statistics, Latron Prime is my most used weapon :V

I wouldn't say it's my "favorite", but it's reliable and powerful for higher levels, and that's why I use it so much. If I had to pick a favorite, that would be the Gorgon. It's fun to use and I love it to bits, but it's just not reliable. I'm having a similar problem with the Supra. I love machine funs, but the ammo economy is a pain.