Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Common 3

MAL1WAN

Evolution0016_zpsb05a3cde.png

I posted this in the bugs section since I am confident that this is not intended.

I have 3 Pages worth of Common 3 and Uncommon 5 Fusion cores. Yeah, Sometimes, I wish the game would drop fusion cores with different ranks than dropping this all the time along with those frickin Sentinel Mods.

Is it just me, or any of you guys keep getting these instead of better Fusion Cores?
Because if it's just me, I'd better go jump from a cliff an a Corpus Arctic Base.

So can the drop rate of these two specific fusion cores be fixed?

Edited by ReaverShale

Evolution0016_zpsb05a3cde.png

I posted this in the bugs section since I am confident that this is not intended.

I have 3 Pages worth of Common 3 and Uncommon 5 Fusion cores. Yeah, Sometimes, I wish the game would drop fusion cores with different ranks than dropping this all the time along with those frickin Sentinel Mods.

Is it just me, or any of you guys keep getting these instead of better Fusion Cores?

Because if it's just me, I'd better go jump from a cliff an a Corpus Arctic Base.

So can the drop rate of these two specific fusion cores be fixed?

I think we could use some clarification in your post, because i'm not really sure what your point is. I'll take a guess and say that you mean you are getting lots of common 3 and one or two Uncommon 5. Because even if not the best, uncommon 5 is pretty useful. Now.... if you talk about the ranks... so far i've been only seen those... common 3 and Uncommon 5. Before the drop hotfix i'd seen em in all colours and ranks.

Now, if you are talking about not finding any rare x fusion cores.... well.... also since hotfix, havent found a single one

Hope to have answered you

I think we could use some clarification in your post, because i'm not really sure what your point is. I'll take a guess and say that you mean you are getting lots of common 3 and one or two Uncommon 5. Because even if not the best, uncommon 5 is pretty useful. Now.... if you talk about the ranks... so far i've been only seen those... common 3 and Uncommon 5. Before the drop hotfix i'd seen em in all colours and ranks.

Now, if you are talking about not finding any rare x fusion cores.... well.... also since hotfix, havent found a single one

Hope to have answered you

Well, Rares are rares. But Common 3s! Yeah, I'm not getting any other Fusion Core besides them two.

Edited by ReaverShale

Pretty sure it's working as intended.  Rare mods are just that: rare.  While I agree it does suck getting tons of skill and sentinel mods, you can sell them or use them to fuse.  Since the patch I've gotten 2 Rare 5 cores, a few rare mods, and then a whole slew of uncommon/common.  As it should be.  I posted this in another forum, but it would be a great idea for them to allow you to break down unwanted/unused mods for materials and credit cost.  Then allow you to buy bp's from the market and be able to craft fusion cores of varying ranks. Would add more depth and re-playability.   Would also make getting a serration etc to max rank slightly more bearable.

Pretty sure it's working as intended.  Rare mods are just that: rare. 

I understand that. But what I'm questioning here is why Common 3 is more common than a Common 2 or less. not that I wanted crap low fusions cores like that but... hey... it doesn't make any sense.

Pretty sure it's working as intended.  Rare mods are just that: rare.

Oh for the love of

If it's working so much as intended where the F*** are all the other level cores? They used to drop from level 1 to 10 before, now Steve fixed Redirection drop rate and suddenly none of them drop anymore.

No it's clearly, overwhelmingly evident that it ain't working as intended. And frankly I'm tired of waiting for Steve to confirm or deny this. Because for all I know he's clueless about this whole issue just as he was about the mod drop rates for weeks on end.

From level 1-5 enemies I get  Common 1-2 cores.

From level 6-50 enemies I get Common 3 and UnCommon 5 cores.

Get 1 fusion module every 15 mod drops and I had multiple missions in the last days where I killed 70+ enemies and not a single mod dropped. I played them solo -> No chance that I missed a dropped  mod.

Got no rare fusion core till now...

Edited by Redbull102

Be glad you are getting Uncommon5 fusion cores. I and a lot of people I know are only getting a few common3 cores and mostly common drops worth nothing... >_>

This.

I'm just glad i farmed a S#&$ton of mods during U6 and have a surplus of all kinds of cores. Lucky me =(