Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orthos And It's Prime Version Appearance

GinKenshin

Hoi Tenno 

I recently started ranking up the orthos/p, and I find them very good and fun weapons, though when I played the orthos prime first I found it a bit "plain" from a appearance standpoint compared to the normal orthos, basically I find the Orthos way better looks than it's prime version

does anyone else think so? I mean if the orthos prime had the stats of the current orthos p and the looks of the normal orthos I'd definitely keep it 

Yeah, it kind of needs a re-design.  I'd also say that the paris prime could do with a makeover.  I love the compound bow aesthetics of the normal paris, but the prime just looks like it was a kindergartners toy that had too many Politically correct teachers around at it's concept stages.  Maybe the burston as well, primes just need some more lovin'

I started the game like 2 months ago, and Orthos and Orthos Prime were my favorite melee weapons. When I finally built the Prime version, I was disapointed about the blades too ... But the Vanilla Orthos is not long enough. And finally I'll complain about the stats, Orthos Prime is actually too bad for a Prime weapon (. :(

I started the game like 2 months ago, and Orthos and Orthos Prime were my favorite melee weapons. When I finally built the Prime version, I was disapointed about the blades too ... But the Vanilla Orthos is not long enough. And finally I'll complain about the stats, Orthos Prime is actually too bad for a Prime weapon (. :(

The combination of the damage, speed, and range makes it one of the better melees, and it outclasses a lot of the other prime melees. And some of the prime guns.