Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Hope Syndicates Can Become.

-ENTHY-

First off, update 15 is a ton of fun, and I think DE is doing a fantastic job implementing the new elements to the game.

Archwing literally adds a whole other dimension to the game, and everyone can see the massive potential in both Archwing, and the Syndicate system. 

But I do have some concerns about Syndicate grind and the direction I see it going so far, as it stands it appears to be completely separated from the core of the game. You go into stand alone missions that don't seem to be for any other reason than to grind the rep, leave, and then repeat as dailies.

Now, update 15 has only been out for a week, and we have yet to see where it will take us in the higher ranking Syndicate missions; what I would love to see is Syndicate missions granting large amounts of Reputation (standing), for doing older content that is no longer done as often, for any other reason than attaining "X" warframe part, then never touching again.

The syndicate system can basically make doing old bosses like Vey Hek, or Lephantis, worth while again.
They're all crazy amounts of fun, but absolutely feel pointless after getting the one thing you wanted from them, and it's a shame because DE puts alot of work into them, and they should be worth while to do.

Syndicate Standing can keep older content alive.

Again, update 15 just released and maybe this is in fact the direction that DE is going, and I sincerely hope that it is.

Edited by Enthesis

I would like a full explanation of what we are doing and why we are doing it when we run those dailies.

Seriously, Syndicates could be the selling point of the whole game.

Exactly, syndicates being mostly seperated by faction, I'm pretty sure The Perrin Sequence or The New Loka would be pretty pleased with us taking care of Vey Hek for them.

There's tons of room for Lore Encouragement. 

Edited by Enthesis

I don't know if syndicates is the answer but something definitely needs to be done about incentive to replay random missions. It's hard to find squads for missions outside of bosses, derelict, and void runs.

What about a "roulette" button that finds a node where someone is waiting for a squad and adds you to their game plus bonus exp and syndicate points in exchange for helping fellow tenno against an unknown enemy, level, and mission type.