Aura:

Physique

Maxed:

Redirection

Blind rage

Stretch

Flow

Natural Talent

Continuity( I think, maybe not, I forgot my 8'th mod i'll check up on it when I have time)

Other:

narrowminded rank 6 <- won't go higher, need the duration

streamline rank 3 <- haven't forma'd yet.

Weapons:

Dread

Tysis

Jaw

Carrier

Gear:

Arcane Aura Helmet, +25% duration -5% health

It's the weapons that im worrying about mostly , and maybe on the build if any1 cares to give tips.

The primary is my main concern, Id like something to work with chain so im building Ogris , but you can't really kill more than 3-4 targets at a time via chain, which is stupid but well .... >.>

any tips on what your own experience has told you that I should do with trinity?

5 answers to this question

Here's what I use: Natural Talent, Streamline, Vitality, Intensify, Flow, Quick Thinking, Constitution, Stretch.

I don't use Narrow Minded because I like my teammates to get energy from EV even when they're a little further away.

I don't know, maybe not the best build, but I'm fine with it.

For Dread, I recommend the build I use (crits and elements) since I've seen it do a red crit of 70,001 on a Volatile Runner on Xini, Eris (sorry for not having a screenshot, but I didn't get time).

1 Forma, adding an extra V polarity.

Serration (8/10), Split Chamber (5/5), Speed Trigger (5/5), Vital Sense (5/5), Point Strike (5/5), elemental status chance mod(s) (3/3) of either Viral (Rime Rounds and Malignant Force), Gas (Thermite Rounds and Malignant Force) or pure Toxin (Malignant Force and Infected Clip) and Fast Hands OR add another event mod/

For Trinity, I'd dedicate a build slot to tanking enemy fire with Link and another for Blessing. The last should probably be for all powers. I don't know.