Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Play This Game?

Withinfinite

Question

I know how the basics work but Im under the impression that I dont know what the hell im doing. Ive played about 200 hours of this game but Ive had a problem with knowing hat to do in this for about 200 hours of gameplay.

How am I suppose to build Warframes and Weapons? What do I try and improve and what is ignorable?

How do I engage the different factions, other than using mods to counter them? Strategy wise, what do i do when fighting them?

Am I suppose to just run past enemies? Because I see alot of this :/

The difficulty curve in this is subtle and unforgiving so I need some darn help.

5 answers to this question

200 hours and you don't know how to use the Foundry?  What've you been doing this whole time?

1) For Warframes: buy their blueprints from the market, farm their parts' blueprints off their respective bosses, build all three of them, then wait another 3 days for the frame itself to finish cooking.  For Weapons: buy their blueprints from the market/find them from a ? alert, farm their required mats, and wait 12-24 hours for them to finish.

2) That comes with experience, something you should('ve) have.  I'm no power gamer, so I can't really say what build is better for what.

3) You can, but you're killing the experience for yourself if you do.

Edited by Katakuna

200 hours and you don't know how to use the Foundry?  What've you been doing this whole time?

1) For Warframes: buy their blueprints from the market, farm their parts' blueprints off their respective bosses, build all three of them, then wait another 3 days for the frame itself to finish cooking.  For Weapons: buy their blueprints from the market/find them from a ? alert, farm their required mats, and wait 12-24 hours for them to finish.

2) That comes with experience, something you should('ve) have.  I'm no power gamer, so I can't really say what build is better for what.

3) You can, but you're killing the experience for yourself if you do.

I have a feeling you've been trolled my friend... Lol