Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing, Interception On Uranus - Bugged

MikeHoncho21

So i have watched a couple youtube videos and endlessly tried to solo this mission myself. And i've come to the conclusion that the damage output of missiles is bugged. The RNG on mobs swarming you can be unbelievable at times. Ontop of that you get invisible mobs bombing you. And your flares don't even work or deflect missiles half the time. The damage on the homing missiles skill is nothing. EMP doesn't even stun mobs for the duration 90% of the time it is supposed to. Shield skill is pointless. The only way i'm seeing this mission being possible is by abusing valkyr's 600 armor. Which makes no sense because a valkyr with 600 armor and 700 hp. Is 10x more durable than a frost with 1518 shields and 989 hp. So in conclusion this mission is scaled way too horribly and there are so many bugs with archwing. Archwing wasn't ready for release.

Don't forget that the "invisible" enemies you get when the host doesn't recognize that you just killed something can still shoot and capture but are not affected by anything you can do.