Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase The Number Of Options In The Game.

HoakinBlackforge

This is gonna be the last time im trying to play the first mission of archwing, because there is so many things on my screen, acting at the same time, that my computer cant handle it, and after one minute playing , i just crash, even shutting off every option, being at minimal, and nothing i cant do nothing to avoid this constant crashing.

Not everyone can handle a powerfull computer on these days, we know how #*($%%@ up the economy is.

The options on warframe are not enough, we cannot do anything to increase the performance in game, every option its just about graphical things, but we cannot for example add a limit of enemies or effects we can see on screen, because everytime a zephyr casts tornado or a mirage with a quanta appears, my computer, or crashes, or i go below 10fps, really.

I just hope this is just a problem of the new update, and not that the game now requires more, because before update 11, my game could run perfectly at 60 fps, wihout any problem with my old graphics card. And now my pc dies trying to run Warframe.

As my dream to become a game developer, i personally think that graphics on this year dont really matter, because what makes a game good, is the GAMEPLAY. 

My graphics card is a GeForce GT 530

2 GB RAM

AMD Processor (model unknown due to a strange bug that im trying to find a solution)

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

open geforce expirience/ nvidia control panel select warframe and change 3d settings for the game itll help out a bit more 

also

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual core CPU)
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600.
  • DirectX: 9.0c.
  • Hard Drive: 10 GB available space

your sitting at the bare minimum for specs

Edited by DubstepArcher

Regardless of him running the bare minimal, the Archwing missions are very intensive and greatly reduce framerates on even midrate builds.

There needs to be some optimization done.

yes archwing is very broken but they have announced that they are working hard to fix all the optomization issues and memory leaks. which is perfect, and they have been doing good work with it that cant go unsaid