DE_Adam

Tenno Language Decoded

Very cool. Is it going to be part of the fabled endgame? So I gather Tenno language is like pigeon english with more emphasis on phoenitic spelling. Cool.

now that the language is decoded, can someone decipher the symbols on the new excalibur background? i tried but failed hard.

Ne98C96.jpg

• Upvote 1

now that the language is decoded, can someone decipher the symbols on the new excalibur background? i tried but failed hard.

Ne98C96.jpg

This has been in-game for some while, too. It actually says something along the lines of "Haden Teno, I'm sory, I ow yu one". I'll do another cipher to see if it's changed, but it looks the same to me ;p

• Upvote 1

This has been in-game for some while, too. It actually says something along the lines of "Haden Teno, I'm sory, I ow yu one". I'll do another cipher to see if it's changed, but it looks the same to me ;p

oh god, lore heavy

oh god, lore heavy

Yeah. The codex bit that explains the story behind it will be released with U87 in Octember 2018 ;)

• Upvote 2

Ne98C96.jpg

First word on the top of Excaliburs head (upside down) appears to be Tenno. After that it was too difficult to make out.

The lower bit says Tenno Model 2100N Serial 148H which had already been translated.

The top looks similar but is incomplete in the picture.

Feels like the symbols aren't a language themselves, but a universal cipher for the Tenno.

Ordis probably knows, seeing as he read Mirage's notes in Hidden Messages, which I highly doubt was in regular English.

Edited by HolyMacintosh

Wonder if they have some sort of a script for typing using the tennobet or do they manually place the letters next to each other.

In some words here the pattern shown here isn't followed. It's most noticeable on "NETWORK".

Edited by Kethus

In fact, you can get the numbers very easily : your infinite stratos shoulder decoration shows a number in the center

each times you finnish a stratos event, you know another number of the tennobet
About the letters ... good work guys, it's impressing

It was actually me who first found the "Evolution" symbol... anyways ;_;

Then you'd like my age-old community study on it. After the first few denial posts, the others are really helpful and have some pretty cool theories about why Evolution appears everywhere, from the tennobet to the engine's name: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/317520-the-significance-of-evolution-acutally-evolysin/

I'm really amazed that people managed to finally decipher the Tennobet, although some of the words do imply very confusing relations to the object that they are put on. Can't wait for a complete lore! (probably will still be very far ahead, but it's something I'm incredibly interested in)

Very nice. Looks alot like the elf script in Lord of the Rings

loool yeah looks like

It has been for a while. Proto armor skin for excal is a direct import of Hayden' Tenno's model from DS.

haha no, it's not canon. just a reference. 

Looking through Hayden Tenno's emblem all i can get out is Haden Teno?

Yes. In Tennobet, it's a syllabary.

H-AY-D-EH-N T-EH-N-OH sounds out Hayden Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated