Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Language Decoded

DE_Adam

now that the language is decoded, can someone decipher the symbols on the new excalibur background? i tried but failed hard.

Ne98C96.jpg

This has been in-game for some while, too. It actually says something along the lines of "Haden Teno, I'm sory, I ow yu one". I'll do another cipher to see if it's changed, but it looks the same to me ;p

now that the language is decoded, can someone decipher the symbols on the new excalibur background? i tried but failed hard.

Ne98C96.jpg

First word on the top of Excaliburs head (upside down) appears to be Tenno. After that it was too difficult to make out.

The lower bit says Tenno Model 2100N Serial 148H which had already been translated.

The top looks similar but is incomplete in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was actually me who first found the "Evolution" symbol... anyways ;_;

Then you'd like my age-old community study on it. After the first few denial posts, the others are really helpful and have some pretty cool theories about why Evolution appears everywhere, from the tennobet to the engine's name: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/317520-the-significance-of-evolution-acutally-evolysin/

• 9 months later...

I'm really amazed that people managed to finally decipher the Tennobet, although some of the words do imply very confusing relations to the object that they are put on. Can't wait for a complete lore! (probably will still be very far ahead, but it's something I'm incredibly interested in)