Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Been Living And Breathing This Game.

WhiteCr0w

Well, just wanted to share some recent realizations that others may relate to. I've been playing a few weeks now, after taking a hiatus from CB which didn't really give me a full exposure of what the game has to offer. I'm not sure what it is in particular about this game that keeps me coming back for more, nearly starving for any new additions. I've played many a F2P game, countless FPS, plenty third-person shooters, and they all pale in comparison to the beautiful concoction that is Warframe. The art direction, the setting, the gameplay, progression systems, they all coalesce into this form of media that I am just completely into. I shouldn't just say myself, because my brother is just as smitten with the game as I am.

He and I have this tradition now where we get together and watch the livestreams with a six pack or two, talk about the game and have a good time. I can't thank the Devs enough for that. I can truly tell this game is something special to me because I've never been one to lead or manage a Clan in a game before; just wasn't my forte, and never had an interest. That's certainly changed with this game because I'm looking forward to the Clan Update immensely, as I've decided to take my first dip into clan leading. The atmosphere of the game, the style of play, it just speaks to me, so I feel confident enough that I feel I could do it.

So, my hats off to the Devs and then some. I have a question by the way: When can we expect some merchandise!? I want Warframe posters, comics, novels, hats, you know, the whole ridiculous shebang you'd get with a Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings merchandise line, except these I want! Anyway, thanks for reading, and thank you to the Devs! I don't see myself stepping away from this game any time soon, or later, for that matter haha.

Edited by WhiteCr0w

Here, here

I love this game too, and the devs are amazing!

And yes, I want the merchandise too (maybe some foam weapons and stuff? Like fragor, skana, that kind of thing)

This game will probably be my top interest for the next few months, after that it will still be one of the top things I'll like to do.

Honestly, I don't know how you guys did it, but this is pretty much the most addicting game and it's backed by the most dedicated dev team.

Thanks guys!

I want an Ember plushie......

I keep coming back for the awesome gameplay, and the DC chat.... Many, how would you say, INTERESTING topics are brought up in there.

Seconding that! That's another thing I've come to be glad for and love. The community here. Glad to see there are others thoroughly engrossed with the game. 

Speaking of Plushies, that's one thing Warframe is missing.

Merch!

-Plushies!

-kick-&#! warframe t-shirts one for each Warframe. Some with just Warframe logo on it and with a group picture of 4 Warframes.

-Warframe towels? (Cause you should never forget to bring a towel)

-Steve's Pink Hot Pants... cause you know, it's sexy.

The founder packs all lack in material possessions, I'm sure your fans would love to advertise your game for ya.

Lol they should even see if they can get Nerf to recreate some guns/melee weapons from Waframe.

I want a Nerf Hek to shoot people with.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

Coming from MWO, it's so awesome to finally find a playerbase that isn't completely toxic to its devs.

Rock on, guys.

PGI dug its own hole there, sorry to say. You can't always have a great game and great support, but if you can't even pull off one of the two, it reflects in the player base. DE's definitely among the progressive group of F2P devs, and they have an exceptional concept here, so as a result, you see a really appreciative and dedicated population.

merchandise...

collectible action figures...

I would so totally pay for the entire cast of warframe!

to play with you know, not just keep it in the box...

Edited by Guest

Coming from MWO, it's so awesome to finally find a playerbase that isn't completely toxic to its devs.

Rock on, guys.

As former MWO, I would echo what the previous guy said. PGI deserve every bit of toxicity they get. DE are absolute saints compared to PGI.

As former MWO, I would echo what the previous guy said. PGI deserve every bit of toxicity they get. DE are absolute saints compared to PGI.

Yea I came from Firefall beta myself, gotta say couldn't stand how slow they add new content and how bad the direction of their game started going. They're even trying to turn their pvp into an e-sport but refuse to actually correct the hit-boxes and barely attempt to balance classes. Basically had faith in them at the start that just died off as each update added nothing and fixed almost nothing. Eventually, it might be a good game, but that'll probably be in 10 years at the slow rate they work.

So, my hats off to the Devs and then some. I have a question by the way: When can we expect some merchandise!? I want Warframe posters, comics, novels, hats, you know, the whole ridiculous shebang you'd get with a Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings merchandise line, except these I want! 

Physical merch costs a lot to make - a lot.  Way more than a digital-distribution software product.  

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Physical merch costs a lot to make - a lot.  Way more than a digital-distribution software product.  

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Haha what. Is that why everyone and their dog who are a bit famous on the internet is selling t-shirts and signed posters?

Don't be silly. Warframe T-shirts should be a thing if there's enough demand for'em.

So, my hats off to the Devs and then some. I have a question by the way: When can we expect some merchandise!?

Sentinel plushies? :D

also some Lotus window decals. Those are cheap to manufacture, right?

Edited by GrogBeard

I want a Roller plushie, so I can annoy people as much as they annoy me ingame.

Haha! I would buy 10 of them, just so I could get the authentic experience! I've never really been one to get all into the whole merchandise thing with games, but I'm feeling it for this one. So weird. What is this game doing to me!?

hear hear!

as for some merch, my advice is get some of the awesome artwork going around, put it on a mem stick and take it to a printer shop and make Your own badass laminated poster, it costs really cheap too!

OR just use Your works expensive full colour laser printer when the boss isnt looking and print them out in A3, and make a montage!